Description of 25 communications PLR articles, #1
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 communications PLR articles, #1
All communications articles are of high quality and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the communications articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding communications content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the communications articles:
- 3 Tips For Sending Special Messages (333 words)
- 5 Things To Know Before Going Wireless (715 words)
- About Botnet (362 words)
- About Voip (680 words)
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Bluetooth (624 words)
- All About Calling Cards (485 words)
- All You Need To Know About Proxy Sites (413 words)
- Amazing Communications (437 words)
- Analog Vs Digital Satellite Tv Receivers (508 words)
- Anonymous Proxy (329 words)
- Antennas – How Good Is Your Picture? (314 words)
- Antennas Of The New Age (552 words)
- Antenna – Base Station Cb Antennas (530 words)
- Antenna – How One Works (541 words)
- Antenna – Mobile Cb Antennas (511 words)
- An Introduction To Internet Tv (712 words)
- An Overview Of The Blackberry (500 words)
- Are Apple Right To Brick Hacked Iphones (504 words)
- Atsc (379 words)
- A Line For Every Extension (423 words)
- A Look At Cordless Phones (415 words)
- A Quick Guide To Spy Phone Software (368 words)
- A Team That Gleamed (1203 words)
- Barry Michaels-radio Is My Life! (520 words)
- Basics Of Multi Line Commercial Phone Systems (394 words)
This quality product provides 25 communications articles with a total of 12752 words. The average length is 510 words.
BONUS for 25 communications PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _index-of-communications-articles.diz, that
- lists the communications articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted communications articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 communications PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to communications
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other communications articles
[yes] can be used as communications ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an communications ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative communications products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-communications-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable communications content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 communications PLR articles, #1 now!