Description of 25 credit PLR articles, #1
25 credit PLR articles, #1 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with PLR. The articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product is prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- 0 Apr Credit Cards (435 words)
- 0 Apr Credit Cards Are Not Just For Christmas (534 words)
- 0 Apr Credit Card – Truths And Traps (752 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Cards – Tips & Tricks (798 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Cards – True Benefits? (504 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Cards – What You Need To Know (548 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Cards Can Save You Thousands (610 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Cards Explained (519 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Cards Make It Possible To Save Money (646 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Cards: Use Them To Your Advantage! (478 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Card Benefits (606 words)
- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards – Too Good To Be True? (640 words)
- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards Will Not Last (523 words)
- 0% Credit Cards: Are They Worth It? (491 words)
- 0% Interest Credit Cards – Truth Or Fiction? (605 words)
- 100% Financing Bad Credit Mortgages – Tips On Getting Approved (358 words)
- 100% Financing Bad Credit Mortgages – Which Loan Can You Qualify For With Poor Credit? (356 words)
- 10 Cons Of An International Credit Card (400 words)
- 10 Tips To Improve Your Credit Score (461 words)
- 10 Tips To Improving Your Credit Reports (502 words)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report Is Car Buyer’s New Best Friend (378 words)
- 3 Credit Report,discover How To Improve Your Credit Rating (511 words)
- 3 Free Credit Reports For You (419 words)
- 3 In 1 Credit Report – Getting A Copy Of Your Credit Report And Seeing What Needs To Be Improved (394 words)
- 3 Major Credit Bureaus – Which One Should I Contact? (447 words)
- Your Credit And Your Rights (580 words)
This quality product contains 26 credit articles with a total of 13495 words. The average length is 519 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _index-of-credit-articles.diz, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 credit PLR articles, #1 now!