Description of 25 credit PLR articles, #13
25 credit PLR articles, #13 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR. The articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality credit related product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Buy Things Online With Credit Card (514 words)
- California Bad Credit Mortgage Loans – How Credit Ratings Affects Approval (383 words)
- Can Credit Counseling Really Help? (529 words)
- Can I Fix My Bad Credit Alone? (492 words)
- Can I Use My Credit Card Abroad? (417 words)
- Can We Dispute Our Own Official Credit Scores? (578 words)
- Can You Get A Credit Card If You Have Bad Credit? (314 words)
- Can You Negotiate With Your Credit Card Company? (481 words)
- Can You Really Get A Free Credit Report? (483 words)
- Cards For People With Bad Credit Helps You Spend Within Your Financial Means! (448 words)
- Car Loans After Bankruptcy – 3 Tips On Financing Your Car With Bad Credit (319 words)
- Car Loan With Bad Credit Score – Is This Possible (347 words)
- Cash (526 words)
- Cash Back Business Credit Cards (612 words)
- Cash Back Cards – Slightly Less Rewards, But As Versatile As, Well, Cash (508 words)
- Cash Back Credit Cards (532 words)
- Cash Back Credit Cards – Cash Or Con? (724 words)
- Cash Back Credit Cards – Finding The Best Available (609 words)
- Cash Back Credit Cards – Solutions With “catches” (772 words)
- Cash Back Credit Cards Give You More For Your Money (499 words)
- Cash Back Credit Cards Guide (604 words)
- Cash Back Credit Cards The Way To Cash In (441 words)
- Cash Back Credit Cards Where Is The Money? (526 words)
- Cash Back Credit Cards – Reward Yourself (424 words)
- Cash Back Credit Card — How It Works And Who It Benefits (586 words)
- Zero Percent Credit Cards (523 words)
This quality product provides 26 credit articles with a total of 13191 words. The average length is 507 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #13:
Find an overview file _index-of-credit-articles.diz, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #13 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 credit PLR articles, #13 now!