Description of 25 cruises PLR articles, #1
25 cruises PLR articles, #1: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All cruises articles are of high quality and come with PLR. They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the cruises articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding cruises content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the cruises articles:
- 6 Reasons Why A Cruise Is Such A Fine Budget Vacation (701 words)
- Alaska Cruises (311 words)
- Alaska Cruises Are The Ideal Way To Visit Alaska And Experience The Unique Alaskan Cruise Wonders. (727 words)
- Alaska Glacier Cruise Experience (549 words)
- Alicante Is More Than Merely A Runway (443 words)
- All About Cruise Ships (454 words)
- All Inclusive Cruises – The Complete Vacation Experience (326 words)
- All Inclusive Cruise Ship: Advantages And Disadvantages (357 words)
- Amenities On Common Cruise Ships (670 words)
- Answers To Money And Shopping Questions While Cruising Europe (750 words)
- Antarctic Cruise – An Adventure Vacation For Everybody (328 words)
- An Introduction To Bermuda Cruises (305 words)
- Australian Tall Ship Cruises (566 words)
- A Cruise Review To Envision The Cruise Ship Experience (1025 words)
- A Cruise Ship Review Of The New 2006 Cruise Line Offerings For Your Cruise Vacation (929 words)
- A Disney Cruise – The Perfect Compromise (636 words)
- A Guide To Caribbean Cruises (322 words)
- A Guide To Taking Your Dream Mediterranean Cruise! (471 words)
- A Look At The Cruise Line – Celebrity Cruises (415 words)
- Been There, Done That – Cruising Tips From Seasoned Travelers (667 words)
- Best Price Cruises -
A Few Simple Steps To Booking Cruise Travel Deals Online (583 words)
- Be Afraid.
Be Very Afraid Matey – The Origin Of Pirate Flags (361 words)
- Bid A Fond Farewell To Your High School Days With An All-inclusive Prom Night Cruise (320 words)
- Biggest Cruise Ship For 6400 Friends (879 words)
- Booking A Cruise Vacation (544 words)
- The History Of Celebrity Cruise Lines (554 words)
- Travel Vacations (539 words)
- Want More Lucrative Fundraising? Cruises Are The Answer (491 words)
- Why A Cruise Is Such A Great Value, What’s Included And What’s Not? (988 words)
- Your Own Ship Condo Part Time (773 words)
This quality product contains 30 cruises articles with a total of 16984 words. The average length is 566 words.
BONUS for 25 cruises PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _index-of-cruises-articles.diz, that
- lists the cruises articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted cruises articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 cruises PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to cruises
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other cruises articles
[yes] can be used as cruises ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an cruises ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative cruises products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-cruises-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable cruises content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 cruises PLR articles, #1 now!