Description of 25 mortgage PLR articles, #15
25 mortgage PLR articles, #15: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product was prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Indiana Mortgage – What To Expect When Buying A Home In Indiana (366 words)
- Inflation Worries Cause Mortgage Rates To Rise (492 words)
- Interest-only Loans Can Buy More House And More Trouble (545 words)
- Interest-only Or 50 Year Mortgages – Do They Really Make Sense? (672 words)
- Interest Only Mortgages (624 words)
- Interest Only Mortgages: The Ins And Outs (936 words)
- Interest Only Mortgages – Fsa Makes Move To Protect Homeowners (687 words)
- Interest Only Mortgage Can It Save Me Money ? (682 words)
- Interest Only Mortgage Is It For Me ? (631 words)
- Interest Only Mortgage Should I Get One ? (682 words)
- Interest Only Mortgage? Consider A Graduated Payment Mortgage (398 words)
- Internet Mortgage Lead Generation (548 words)
- Issues To Consider When Refinancing A Mortgage (358 words)
- Is An Interest Only Mortgage A Good Idea? (522 words)
- Is A Fifteen Year Mortgage A Good Bet? (581 words)
- Is A Home Equity Loan Right For You? (837 words)
- Is A Reverse Mortgage Right For You? (546 words)
- Is Home Mortgage Good? (395 words)
- Is It Refi Time (712 words)
- Is It Time To Grab Your Home Equity? (815 words)
- Is It Time To Refinance Your Mortgage? (517 words)
- Is The 50-year Mortgage For You? (785 words)
- Is The Time Right For You To Re-mortgage? (557 words)
- Is Your Subprime Mortgage Lender A Predatory Lender (357 words)
- It’s Never Too Late To Get A Better Rate On Your Mortgage (618 words)
- Will Your Bank Give You The Best Mortgage? (473 words)
This quality product contains 26 mortgage articles with a total of 15336 words. The average length is 589 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #15:
Find an overview file _index-of-mortgage-articles.diz, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #15 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 mortgage PLR articles, #15 now!