Description of 25 mortgage PLR articles, #18
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 mortgage PLR articles, #18
All mortgage articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Mortgages: Encouraging Stronger Personal Economic Growth (719 words)
- Mortgages – A Long Term Debt (459 words)
- Mortgages – How Much Are You Really Borrowing? (615 words)
- Mortgages – Points And Interest Rates Go Hand In Hand (456 words)
- Mortgage – Provides You The Best Deal Against Your Home (519 words)
- Mortgage 101 – Rational Decision Making (832 words)
- Mortgage Advice:
7 Tips For Establishing Credit (341 words)
- Mortgage After Bankruptcy: These Steps Could Help (927 words)
- Mortgage And Home Loans (377 words)
- Mortgage And Their Debts (452 words)
- Mortgage And Uk Housing Markets Experience Fluctuations (610 words)
- Mortgage Bank Partnering (357 words)
- Mortgage Basics For New Borrowers (595 words)
- Mortgage Borrowing Tip – Length Of Loan (271 words)
- Mortgage Brokers (408 words)
- Mortgage Brokers For Home Loan Refinance – Refinance Online (381 words)
- Mortgage Brokers Vs. Banks (446 words)
- Mortgage Brokers – Best Service Tips (508 words)
- Mortgage Brokers – The Nuts And Bolts (495 words)
- Mortgage Brokers – What Are They? (637 words)
- Mortgage Broker Training Tips (457 words)
- Mortgage Calculator (492 words)
- Mortgage Calculators – Simple But Effective (511 words)
- Mortgage Calculators Confusion! (567 words)
- Mortgage Calculator And Interest Rates (510 words)
- Zero Down Home Financing – No Money Down Mortgage Loans (354 words)
This quality product contains 26 mortgage articles with a total of 13296 words. The average length is 511 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #18:
Find an overview file _index-of-mortgage-articles.diz, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #18 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 mortgage PLR articles, #18 now!