Description of 25 mortgage PLR articles, #28
25 mortgage PLR articles, #28 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR. The articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality mortgage related product is prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Subprime Mortgages And The Refinancing Boom (504 words)
- Subprime Mortgages – How Large Of A Down Payment Do You Need? (372 words)
- Subprime Mortgages – Information (393 words)
- Subprime Mortgages – Low Down Payments And No Pmi (361 words)
- Subprime Mortgage Lenders – Differences Between Subprime And Other Lenders (361 words)
- Subprime Mortgage Lenders – Sub-prime Loans Now Available Through Traditional Lenders (386 words)
- Subprime Mortgage Loans – 3 Questions To Ask Your Subprime Mortgage Broker (354 words)
- Subprime Mortgage Loans – What Is A Subprime Loan? (396 words)
- Subprime Mortgage Loan Scams (440 words)
- Sub Prime Lenders – Get A Mortgage With Bad Credit (406 words)
- Sub Prime Mortgage Leads (255 words)
- Sub Prime Mortgage Lenders – How To Get Approved Online (357 words)
- Taking On Home Ownership (429 words)
- Tax Reform – Limit Of Mortgage Tax Deduction (363 words)
- Ten Mistakes And How They Can Affect Your Mortgage (749 words)
- The 7 Sins Of Mortgage Brokers (653 words)
- The Advantages Of Reverse Mortgages (502 words)
- The Bad Credit Mortgage Company – How To Avoid Predatory Mortgage Lending Companies (522 words)
- The Basics Of Reverse Mortgages (363 words)
- The Basic Concept Of A Mortgage (576 words)
- The Benefits Of Remortgaging Your Home (470 words)
- The Benefits To Get Loans In
Maico Home Loans (332 words)
- The Best Mortgage Deal Ever? (426 words)
- The Cost Of Refinancing – What Costs To Expect When You Refinance Your Home Mortgage Loan (370 words)
- The Current Mortgage Rate (371 words)
This quality product includes 25 mortgage articles with a total of 10711 words. The average length is 428 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #28:
Find an overview file _index-of-mortgage-articles.diz, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #28 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 mortgage PLR articles, #28 now!