Description of 25 mortgage PLR articles, #3
25 mortgage PLR articles, #3 – brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The mortgage articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Are You Thinking About Refinancing Your Home? (430 words)
- Arm – Adjustable Rate Mortgages (362 words)
- Assumption, Assuming A Mortgage (223 words)
- Avoiding Foreclosure By Refinancing Your Home (704 words)
- Avoiding Mortgage Mistakes That Can Cost You Money (613 words)
- Avoiding Reverse Mortgage Scams (568 words)
- Avoid Recycled Mortgage Leads (239 words)
- A Good Understanding Of Mortgage Backed Securities (520 words)
- A Guide To Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans (313 words)
- A Guide To California Mortgage Rates (497 words)
- A Guide To Home Mortgage Rates (369 words)
- A Home Mortgage Makes Dreams Come True (453 words)
- A Hud Reverse Mortage For Retirement? (427 words)
- A Mortgage Secret For First-time Buyers: It Can Pay To Buy More (730 words)
- A Primer On Reverse Mortgages (714 words)
- A Quick Guide To Bad Credit Mortgages (355 words)
- A Quick Guide To Mortgages (686 words)
- A Quick Guide To Remortgage (610 words)
- A Short History Of The Mortgage (471 words)
- A Summary Of Mortgage Fees (771 words)
- Bad Credit But Need A Mortgage ? (807 words)
- Bad Credit Home Financing – Choosing A Subprime Mortgage Lender (584 words)
- Bad Credit Home Loan Mortgage Services – Selecting A Good Mortgage Broker (374 words)
- Bad Credit Home Loan Mortgage Services 3 Crucial Things To Watch Out For (493 words)
- Bad Credit Home Mortgage Refinance – Should You Refinance (402 words)
- Where Mortgage Leads Come From (240 words)
This quality product provides 26 mortgage articles with a total of 12955 words. The average length is 498 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _index-of-mortgage-articles.diz, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 mortgage PLR articles, #3 now!