Description of 25 real Estate PLR articles, #45
25 real Estate PLR articles, #45 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All real Estate articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights. They are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the real Estate articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding real Estate content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the real Estate articles:
- Sell Real Estate Notes For Top Dollar (661 words)
- Sell Time Share Property To Your Advantage (763 words)
- Sell Your Home For More Money (339 words)
- Sell Your Home For The Biggest Profit By Keeping Things Uncluttered! (878 words)
- Sell Your House At Fair Price (459 words)
- Sell Your House Fast (451 words)
- Sell Your House Online (1287 words)
- Sell Your Income Property For More (371 words)
- Sell Your Own Home (439 words)
- Sell Your Real Estate Notes (661 words)
- Seminars Are The Most Effective Way Of Being Educated In Real Estate. (412 words)
- Septic Systems 101 For Home Buyers (620 words)
- Service For Life Newsletter May 2008 (25 words)
- Servicing The Real Estate Market (285 words)
- Seven Steps To De-clutter Your Home For Sale (1187 words)
- Sharpening The Saw – How To Keep Improving Your Commercial Real (816 words)
- Sherman Oaks, Ca – Relocation Information (606 words)
- Shopping For A Holiday Home In The Sun (717 words)
- Shopping For A New Home (484 words)
- Should Government Profits On Realty Be Lowered? (543 words)
- Should I Buy This Home – Heating Issues (359 words)
- Should I Choose A Real Estate Agent Or A Realtor? (357 words)
- Should You Fsbo Or Use A Realtor? (628 words)
- Should You Invest In The Whistler Property Market? (425 words)
- Should You Not Sell Your Home As A Fsbo? (450 words)
This quality product contains 25 real Estate articles with a total of 14223 words. The average length is 568 words.
BONUS for 25 real Estate PLR articles, #45:
Find an overview file _index-of-real Estate-articles.diz, that
- lists the real Estate articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted real Estate articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 real Estate PLR articles, #45 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to real Estate
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other real Estate articles
[yes] can be used as real Estate ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an real Estate ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative real Estate products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-real Estate-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable real Estate content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 real Estate PLR articles, #45 now!