Description of 25 relationships PLR articles, #17
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 relationships PLR articles, #17
All relationships articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights. The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the relationships articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding relationships content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the relationships articles:
- Social Networking : The New And More Dynamic White And Yellow Pages (449 words)
- Solving Hot Relationship Issues (390 words)
- Some Does And Don t For Internet Dating (476 words)
- Soul Mates – Do They Really Exist? (660 words)
- So She Stood You Up… (329 words)
- Speaking Your Truth To Your Partner (701 words)
- Strengthen Friendships With Ecards (393 words)
- Support For Non-add Spouses And Partners (595 words)
- Survey: Gap Exists Between Hope, Opportunity For Teens (335 words)
- Take The Walking On Eggshells Quiz (715 words)
- Ten Signs Of A Serious Relationship (303 words)
- Test If Your Love Will Stand Rough Spots? (365 words)
- Test Your Relationship (338 words)
- The Battle Of The Sexes! (1941 words)
- The Biggest Mistakes Men Make In A Relationship (786 words)
- The Break-up – Best Thing That Could Happen To You (394 words)
- The Compulsive Giver (592 words)
- The Cult Of The Narcissist (804 words)
- The Different Romance Genres (774 words)
- The Egoistic Friend (1489 words)
- The Ex Factor (587 words)
- The Five Best Ways To Impress Your New Lover (818 words)
- The Funny Side Of Saying – I Love You (347 words)
- The Good Enough Family (1740 words)
- The Good & The Bad Of Office Romance (672 words)
This quality product provides 25 relationships articles with a total of 16993 words. The average length is 679 words.
BONUS for 25 relationships PLR articles, #17:
Find an overview file _index-of-relationships-articles.diz, that
- lists the relationships articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted relationships articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 relationships PLR articles, #17 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about relationships
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other relationships articles
[yes] can be used as relationships ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an relationships ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative relationships products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-relationships-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable relationships content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 relationships PLR articles, #17 now!