Description of 25 security PLR articles, #5
25 security PLR articles, #5: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All security articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR. They come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the security articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding security content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the security articles:
- Spy Gadgets To Defend Your Home (386 words)
- Spy Phone Accessories (383 words)
- Ssl Certificates .. Necessity For Educational Websites, Colleges And Universities (373 words)
- Subvirt – The Prototype Of The Next Generation Malware (485 words)
- Ten Steps To Reduce Your Risk Of Identity Theft (770 words)
- The Basics Of Phone Bugs (396 words)
- The Benefits Of Internet Security On The Education Front (818 words)
- The Business Of Identity Theft (1115 words)
- The Differences Between A Soft, Hard And Transmit Phone Tap (385 words)
- The Home Computer User’s Guide To Spyware (603 words)
- The Importance Of Context In Content Filtering (846 words)
- The Latest Email Scam Is Nothing New (799 words)
- The Latest In Spy Gear (377 words)
- The Many Uses Of Listening Devices (383 words)
- The Modern Wild West (931 words)
- The Ten Most Common Spyware Threats (502 words)
- The Usefulness Of Covert Listening Devices (374 words)
- The Web Browser Is Essential To Your Computer’s Security (567 words)
- Top 10 Ways To Protect Yourself From Online Identity Theft (613 words)
- Top 5 Reasons To Choose An Internet Filtering Appliance Over Software (654 words)
- Top Ten Online Shopping Security Tips. (504 words)
- Using Bug Detectors To Guard Against Spying (259 words)
- Using Spy Listening Devices (397 words)
- Web Detective (484 words)
- Web Site And Network Stress Monitoring (624 words)
- Where Spyware Lurks On The Internet (533 words)
- dip (375 words)
This quality product contains 27 security articles with a total of 14936 words. The average length is 553 words.
BONUS for 25 security PLR articles, #5:
Find an overview file _index-of-security-articles.diz, that
- lists the security articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted security articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 security PLR articles, #5 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to security
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other security articles
[yes] can be used as security ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an security ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative security products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-security-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable security content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 security PLR articles, #5 now!