Description of 25 small Business PLR articles, #14
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 small Business PLR articles, #14
All small Business articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the small Business articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality small Business related product is prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding small Business content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the small Business articles:
- Vending Machine Supplier – Find The Best One For Your Business (505 words)
- Venture Capital – What Happens After The Due Diligence Process (254 words)
- Views Are Spectacular Off The Beaten Path (269 words)
- Visualize To Succeed (676 words)
- Wanna Know How To Quit Your Job? (597 words)
- Warning: Objects Within Your Browser Window Are Smaller Than They Appear! (669 words)
- Web Advertising For The Small Business (795 words)
- Wedding Dress (520 words)
- What An Alarm Clock Can Teach Us About Online Collaboration (355 words)
- What Are The 7 Proven Principles Of Business Success? (1352 words)
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Commit Identity Theft Or Fraud (672 words)
- What Does Success And A Big Hunk-of-iron, Have In Common? (380 words)
- What Goes Behind Your Credit Score? (485 words)
- What Is A Notary Signing Agent And How Do You Start A Business? (539 words)
- What’s A Niche And How Do You Find One? (755 words)
- What To Look For In A New Franchise (342 words)
- When Fear Comes Calling (816 words)
- When Is The Best Time To Incorporate Your Small Business? (509 words)
- Where To Find The Perfect Business To Buy (843 words)
- Wholesale Dropshippers Scams Revealed (800 words)
- Who Needs A Business Advisor? (1106 words)
- Why Do Startups And Small Companies Need To Attend Trade Shows? (1208 words)
- Why Line Up At The Post Office To Buy Postage Stamps When You Can Make Your Own (648 words)
- Why Small Organizations Mean Big Business (780 words)
- Why Women In Small Business Must Have A Web Site (426 words)
- You Can Have A Successful Small Business (511 words)
This quality product contains 26 small Business articles with a total of 16812 words. The average length is 646 words.
BONUS for 25 small Business PLR articles, #14:
Find an overview file _index-of-small Business-articles.diz, that
- lists the small Business articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted small Business articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 small Business PLR articles, #14 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about small Business
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other small Business articles
[yes] can be used as small Business ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an small Business ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative small Business products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-small Business-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable small Business content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 small Business PLR articles, #14 now!