Description of 25 wine PLR articles, #10
25 wine PLR articles, #10 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All wine articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR. The articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the wine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding wine content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the wine articles:
- Coffee Makers Need Well-grown Beans! (485 words)
- Coffee Mugs For Every Personality (586 words)
- Coffee Or Tea Time Is All About “me Time” (328 words)
- Coffee Or Tea – Which One Will It Be? (568 words)
- Coffee Pods To Start A Great Day (569 words)
- Coffee Poses Both Risks And Benefits (501 words)
- Coffee Pot Extravaganza! (519 words)
- Coffee Press The Original Coffee Maker (440 words)
- Coffee Roasters – All You Need To Know For Roasting Beans At Home. (528 words)
- Coffee Roasting (528 words)
- Coffee Syrup Used In Coffee Machines (454 words)
- Coffee The Columbian Way (381 words)
Cleaning Coffee Makers (530 words)
- Coffee, Coffee, Coffee (449 words)
- Coffee: The Story (523 words)
- Coffee – Black As Hell, Strong As Death, Sweet As Love! (526 words)
- Cold Coffee-who Woulda Thought (1010 words)
- Cold Picnic Foods That You Can Make In A Snap (457 words)
- Columbian Coffee Recipes (485 words)
- Combating Cancer With A Cup Of Tea (840 words)
- Common Chinese Herbal Teas (614 words)
- Consider Buying An English Teapot (493 words)
- Cooking Ranges (416 words)
- Cooking: 3 Ways To Bring Summer Dishes To The Table Year Round (348 words)
- Cool Down With These Refreshing Cucumber Salad Recipes (430 words)
This quality product contains 25 wine articles with a total of 13008 words. The average length is 520 words.
BONUS for 25 wine PLR articles, #10:
Find an overview file _index-of-wine-articles.diz, that
- lists the wine articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted wine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 wine PLR articles, #10 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to wine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other wine articles
[yes] can be used as wine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an wine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative wine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-wine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable wine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 wine PLR articles, #10 now!