Description of 25 wine PLR articles, #9
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 wine PLR articles, #9
All wine articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. The wine articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the wine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality wine related product is ready for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding wine content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the wine articles:
- Cleaning Your All Important Coffee Machines (519 words)
- Cocktail – The Perfect Mixed Drink (322 words)
- Coffee-so Darn Expensive (654 words)
- Coffeehouse Lingo: How To Order The Perfect Cup Of Coffee (497 words)
- Coffee – Avoiding Brewing A Bad Cup (403 words)
- Coffee – Finding The Right Grinder (446 words)
- Coffee – Getting The Perfect Grind (500 words)
- Coffee – Pros/cons Of Health (496 words)
- Coffee – The Addictive Stimulant (655 words)
- Coffee – Understand What Caffeine Does (412 words)
- Coffee And Your Health (419 words)
- Coffee Caffeine: How Much Is In Your Cup? (433 words)
- Coffee Class (437 words)
- Coffee Cupping Guide (622 words)
- Coffee Franchises: To Own Or Not To Own (768 words)
- Coffee Grinders (347 words)
- Coffee Growers Are More Important Than Coffee Makers (507 words)
- Coffee Hot And Fast With An Automatic Espresso Machine (334 words)
- Coffee Ideas To Try In Your Kitchen (389 words)
- Coffee Machines (441 words)
- Coffee Machines – Getting Perfect Quality Coffee (409 words)
- Coffee Machines For Different Uses (483 words)
- Coffee Machines Make Better Coffee With Syrups (346 words)
- Coffee Machines: Making The Perfect Cup (661 words)
- Coffee Makers – Doing It Like Professionals (429 words)
This quality product includes 25 wine articles with a total of 11929 words. The average length is 477 words.
BONUS for 25 wine PLR articles, #9:
Find an overview file _index-of-wine-articles.diz, that
- lists the wine articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted wine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 wine PLR articles, #9 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to wine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other wine articles
[yes] can be used as wine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an wine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative wine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-wine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable wine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 wine PLR articles, #9 now!