Description of 25 womens Issues PLR articles, #18
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 women’s Issues PLR articles, #18
All women’s Issues articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The women’s Issues articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the women’s Issues articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality women’s Issues related product is prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding women’s Issues content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the women’s Issues articles:
- Preventing Osteoporosis (422 words)
- Preventive Measures To Combat Early Menopause (364 words)
- Problems During Urination – Needs Attention (342 words)
- Problems With Menstruation (370 words)
- Progesterone To Help Balance Hormones (327 words)
- Proper Food Helps Against Menopause Symptoms (429 words)
- Psychological Symptoms Of Menopause And How To Solve Them (351 words)
- Pubic Hair Shave Fashion – What’s Hot? (351 words)
- Pursefection (323 words)
- Purseonality (616 words)
- Purse Envy Syndrome (pes) (730 words)
- Questions And Answers About Tanning Oils (434 words)
- Raise Your Swim Wear Buying I. Q. (383 words)
- Read This If You Treasure Your Hair! (426 words)
- Relieve Hormonal Symptoms Of Menopause With A Natural Food Diet (271 words)
- Relieve Pms With The Food Diet Changes (287 words)
- Revolutionary Treatment Brings Hope To Sufferers Of Osteoporosis-related Spinal Fractures (601 words)
- Saving The Golden Goose: Where The True Gold Lies (975 words)
- Seaside Paradise (327 words)
- Secrets Of Happy Moms (666 words)
- Secrets To A Healthy Tan For Summer (490 words)
- Sedu Ceramic Hair Straighteners – The Best Way To Straighten Curly Hair (364 words)
- Sedu Ceramic Hair Straighteners Users Guide (397 words)
- Sedu Reviews – Which Hair Type Suits Sedu? (336 words)
- Sedu Tourmaline Hair Straightener – Are All These Women Wrong? (398 words)
This quality product includes 25 women’s Issues articles with a total of 10980 words. The average length is 439 words.
BONUS for 25 women’s Issues PLR articles, #18:
Find an overview file _index-of-women’s Issues-articles.diz, that
- lists the women’s Issues articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted women’s Issues articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 women’s Issues PLR articles, #18 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to women’s Issues
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other women’s Issues articles
[yes] can be used as women’s Issues ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an women’s Issues ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative women’s Issues products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-women’s Issues-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable women’s Issues content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 women’s Issues PLR articles, #18 now!