Description of 25 writing PLR articles, #7
25 writing PLR articles, #7 – brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All writing articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the writing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding writing content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the writing articles:
- E-mail 101: The Dos And Don ts (1200 words)
- Easy Ebook Ideas (551 words)
- Easy Steps To Get Past Writers Block (574 words)
- Easy Tips For Article Submission (269 words)
- Ebook Ideas- Some Suggestions For Finding Ideas For
Your Ebook (325 words)
- Eco-friendly Ways To Reuse And Recycle Books And Magazines (516 words)
- Editorial Advice: To Listen Or Not To Listen? (773 words)
- Edward Hopper: Capturing Private, Solitary Moments (595 words)
- Effective Content Writing Tips (401 words)
- Eight Surefire Ways To Stay Motivated (607 words)
- Eleven Questions For Laura Preble, Author (1144 words)
- Eleven Steps To Print Publication (741 words)
- Energize Your Writing And Increase Your Output (911 words)
- English In The New World (737 words)
- Enhance Your Creative Writing Abilities (937 words)
- Essence Of Character – Seven Steps To Creating Characters That Write Themselves (1827 words)
- Evaluating Your Own Work (1494 words)
- Every Freelance Copywriter Needs To Install Their Very Own Bat Phone (538 words)
- Excuse Me, Are You A Literary Agent? (942 words)
- Ezine Articles, What Are They And What Can They Do For You. (454 words)
- Ezine Article Writing – Structure And Stretch (727 words)
- Factors To Consider While Writing Your Resume (461 words)
- Fire Your Dud Titles For Sizzlers That Get Your Articles Read, P1 (550 words)
- First Time Novelist Faux Pau (395 words)
- Five Things Not To Do When Trying To Write Your First Novel (1475 words)
- Writing: Getting Started (391 words)
This quality product provides 26 writing articles with a total of 19535 words. The average length is 751 words.
BONUS for 25 writing PLR articles, #7:
Find an overview file _index-of-writing-articles.diz, that
- lists the writing articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted writing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 writing PLR articles, #7 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about writing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other writing articles
[yes] can be used as writing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an writing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative writing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-writing-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable writing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 writing PLR articles, #7 now!