Description of 25 alternative Medicine PLR articles, #5
25 alternative Medicine PLR articles, #5 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All alternative Medicine articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR. They come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the alternative Medicine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding alternative Medicine content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the alternative Medicine articles:
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies For Digestive Disorders (281 words)
- A Beginner’s Guide To Using Aromatherapy With Children (1661 words)
- A Constipation Home Remedy – Cayenne (412 words)
- A Constipation Remedy Using Potassium And Prunes (446 words)
- A Morning Smoothie To Help You Stop Constipation (337 words)
- A Natural Herbal Remedy Could Be Your Answer (410 words)
- A Natural Remedy For Gingivitis, Toothaches, And Mouth Sores (518 words)
- A New Orleans Chiropractor’s View On Changing Perceptions Of Chiropractic In The Us (530 words)
- A Short History Of Herbs (732 words)
- A Very Effective Way Of Avoiding And Relieving Neck Pain (521 words)
- A Wealth Of Knowledge In Aromatherapy Books (472 words)
- Bach Flower Essences And Remedies – The Seven Helpers (1488 words)
- Before Taking Viagra (575 words)
- Benefits Of Alternative Medicine (547 words)
- Benefits Of Ayurveda (554 words)
- Benefits Of Garlic By Www.ayurvediccure.com (727 words)
- Benefits Of Ginkgo Biloba (588 words)
- Benefit Of Green Tea (657 words)
- Bitter Melon – Benefits, Medicinal Properties (390 words)
- Bitter Melon As Diabetes Treatment (517 words)
- Blending For The Desired Effect Through Aromatherapy Blends (473 words)
- Body Harmonics And Pilates In Canada (360 words)
- Boost Your Immune System (573 words)
- Brainwaves Part 1 – Frequencies (520 words)
- Brainwave Entrainment Mp3 (149 words)
- You Might Just Feel A Bit Of A Prick… (539 words)
This quality product includes 26 alternative Medicine articles with a total of 14977 words. The average length is 576 words.
BONUS for 25 alternative Medicine PLR articles, #5:
Find an overview file _index-of-alternative Medicine-articles.diz, that
- lists the alternative Medicine articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted alternative Medicine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 alternative Medicine PLR articles, #5 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about alternative Medicine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other alternative Medicine articles
[yes] can be used as alternative Medicine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an alternative Medicine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative alternative Medicine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-alternative Medicine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable alternative Medicine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 alternative Medicine PLR articles, #5 now!