Description of 25 acne PLR articles, #10
25 acne PLR articles, #10: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All acne articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the acne articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding acne content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the acne articles:
- All About Acne Rosacea (567 words)
- All You Ever Wanted To Know About Acne – The Definitive Guide (part 1) (654 words)
- Alternative Acne Treatments – A Brief Users Guide For Parents, Teens And The Rest Of Us. (470 words)
- Alternative Acne Treatment – Drug Free Solutions (514 words)
- Amazingly Simple Skin Care Tips For People With Acne (309 words)
- Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream – Look Younger Than What You Are (247 words)
- An Acne Herbal Hand And Footbath (549 words)
- An Introduction To Acne Problems (373 words)
- Are The Lasting Effects Of Acne More Than Just Skin Deep? (549 words)
- Are You In Need Of Acne Relief? (514 words)
- Are You Too Old For Acne? (538 words)
- Ask The Expert About Preventing Seasonal Acne (396 words)
- A Basic Guide On Medications For Acne (561 words)
- A Brief Overview Of Baby Acne (449 words)
- A Guide To Acne Skin Care (349 words)
- A Natural Approach To Managing Acne (483 words)
- A Permanent Cure For Acne Scars ? (749 words)
- Back Acne – A ‘what You Need To Know’ Guide (503 words)
- Bacteria – How Acne Develops (719 words)
- Beginning Right From Home Remedies Acne Proactive Treatment (375 words)
- Benzoyl Peroxide Products Get A Facelift (370 words)
- Best Acne Treatments – The Professional Choices (461 words)
- Best Acne Treatments For Teenagers (596 words)
- Best Acne Treatments Start With Understanding Your Current Lifestyle (1146 words)
- Best Acne Treatments – Prevention And Cures Should Go Hand-in-hand (470 words)
- What Is Acne? (510 words)
This quality product provides 26 acne articles with a total of 13421 words. The average length is 516 words.
BONUS for 25 acne PLR articles, #10:
Find an overview file _index-of-acne-articles.diz, that
- lists the acne articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted acne articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 acne PLR articles, #10 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about acne
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other acne articles
[yes] can be used as acne ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an acne ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative acne products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-acne-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable acne content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 acne PLR articles, #10 now!