Description of 25 acne PLR articles, #4
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 acne PLR articles, #4
All acne articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the acne articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding acne content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the acne articles:
- Acne Care Skin Treatment (562 words)
- Acne Causes And Treatment (416 words)
- Acne Cleanser, Acne Lotion And More – A Quick Look At Common Acne Products (344 words)
- Acne Control: The Top Things You Can Do To Heal (380 words)
- Acne Cure (461 words)
- Acne Cures And Myths (697 words)
- Acne Cure For Sure! (577 words)
- Acne Cyst (452 words)
- Acne Cysts And Their Treatment (708 words)
- Acne Facts And Fictions (312 words)
- Acne Free Treatment (753 words)
- Acne Getting You Down? The Future Of Acne Treatments Looks Bright With New Laser Therapies (434 words)
- Acne Help (545 words)
- Acne Home Remedies (790 words)
- Acne Home Remedy (252 words)
- Acne Home Treatment 101 (713 words)
- Acne Imposters (1171 words)
- Acne Is Not Only
The Teenagers’ Malady! (384 words)
- Acne Laser Treatment Program (631 words)
- Acne Medications (2731 words)
- Acne Medication – Be Careful When Pregnant (324 words)
- Acne Medication – Research Of Side Affects (413 words)
- Acne Medication From Your Dermotologist (515 words)
- Acne Medication Potential Side Effects (517 words)
- Acne Medicine (271 words)
- What Causes Acne (480 words)
- Why Wasn t I Told This About Acne As A Teenager? (658 words)
This quality product contains 27 acne articles with a total of 16491 words. The average length is 610 words.
BONUS for 25 acne PLR articles, #4:
Find an overview file _index-of-acne-articles.diz, that
- lists the acne articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted acne articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 acne PLR articles, #4 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about acne
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other acne articles
[yes] can be used as acne ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an acne ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative acne products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-acne-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable acne content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 acne PLR articles, #4 now!