Description of 25 cardio PLR articles, #3
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 cardio PLR articles, #3
All cardio articles are of high quality and come with private label rights (PLR). The cardio articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the cardio articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality cardio related product is ready for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding cardio content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the cardio articles:
- How To Control High Blood Pressure Naturally (694 words)
- How To Prevent Coronary Heart Disease And Heart Attack (1055 words)
- How To Properly Begin A Jogging Routine (591 words)
- How To Reduce Blood Pressure Symptoms (492 words)
- Immediate Stroke Diagnosis Critical For Recovery (312 words)
- Improving Cardiovascular And Mental Health One Step At A Time (412 words)
- Is Your Cardio Routine Doing More Harm Than Good? (1084 words)
- Knowing And Reducing Your Risks For Stroke (387 words)
- Know Your Heart Health (428 words)
- Littman Stethoscopes – Special Outstanding Features Of The Littman Stethoscope (459 words)
- Living With Congestive Heart Failure (541 words)
- Low Blood Pressure Symptoms (520 words)
- Malignant Hypertension Causes Symptoms And Treatment (692 words)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse (mvp) – A Heart Condition (455 words)
- Natural Therapy For Maintaining Healthy Blood Pressure Part 2 (719 words)
- Natural Therapy For Maintaining Healthy Blood Pressure Part 3 (1238 words)
- New Guidelines For High Blood Pressure Treatment (439 words)
- New Technology Brings Improved Diagnosis Of Heart Disease (332 words)
- Open Heart Surgery Recovery Is A Full-time Job (796 words)
- Pheochromocytoma Symptoms Diagnosis And Treatment (669 words)
- Psychological Benefits Of Exercise (536 words)
- Putting Together Pieces Of The Heart Disease Puzzle (377 words)
- Reduce Cholesterol By A Fascinating Diet Of Oatbran And Naicin- A Personal Story (569 words)
- Safe Alternative Treatment For High Blood Pressure – Part-1 (1072 words)
- Serious Heart Attacks (252 words)
- Steps To Help Reduce Your Risk Of Heart Disease (354 words)
- The Benefits Of Having A Home Team Following Your Heart Surgery Or Other Major Surgery (842 words)
- The Strong Link Between Stress And Blood Pressure (571 words)
- Top 10 Tips For Better Heart Health (607 words)
- Using Improper Size Blood Pressure Cuffs, May Prove A Big Mistake! (372 words)
- What Is Low Blood Pressure? (430 words)
- When The Cardiologist Says You Have Heart Disease — Part-2 (622 words)
This quality product contains 32 cardio articles with a total of 18919 words. The average length is 591 words.
BONUS for 25 cardio PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _index-of-cardio-articles.diz, that
- lists the cardio articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted cardio articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 cardio PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to cardio
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other cardio articles
[yes] can be used as cardio ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an cardio ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative cardio products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-cardio-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable cardio content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 cardio PLR articles, #3 now!