Description of 25 communications PLR articles, #10
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 communications PLR articles, #10
All communications articles are top notch and come with private label rights. The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the communications articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product was prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding communications content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the communications articles:
- Uses For Phone Cards
Employers Parents Anyone (436 words)
- Video Conferencing Guide- Learn About Video Conferencing (518 words)
- Video Projector Tv Technology (484 words)
- Voice Your Concerns Through Anonymous Email (490 words)
- Vpn – Overview Of Virual Private Networks (423 words)
- Watching Movies On The Internet (411 words)
- Watch Your Business From Anywhere In The World (245 words)
- Web Conferencing (464 words)
- Web Conferencing Software – Choosing Your Application (496 words)
- We Have Finally Entered The High Speed Internet Era (369 words)
- What Are Emoticons (360 words)
- What Are Police Scanner Codes (956 words)
- What Are Prepaid Calling Cards? (524 words)
- What Are Proxy Sites (369 words)
- What Are Qvga Specifications? (349 words)
- What Do You Know About First Apple Cingular – Iphone? (425 words)
- What Is 192.168.1.1? (370 words)
- What Is Active Directory? (351 words)
- What Is Active X? (343 words)
- What Is A Dbm? (375 words)
- What Is A Multilayer Pcb? (496 words)
- What Is A Netmask Calculator And How Do I Calculate It? (340 words)
- What Is A Proxy Site? (487 words)
- What Is A Torrent File And How Does It Work? (922 words)
- What Is A Vlan? (393 words)
This quality product includes 25 communications articles with a total of 11396 words. The average length is 455 words.
BONUS for 25 communications PLR articles, #10:
Find an overview file _index-of-communications-articles.diz, that
- lists the communications articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted communications articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 communications PLR articles, #10 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about communications
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other communications articles
[yes] can be used as communications ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an communications ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative communications products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-communications-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable communications content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 communications PLR articles, #10 now!