Description of 25 copywriting PLR articles, #4
25 copywriting PLR articles, #4 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All copywriting articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The copywriting articles come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the copywriting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is ready for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding copywriting content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the copywriting articles:
- The Secret Power Of Words (625 words)
- Top 10 Seo Copywriting (908 words)
- Unimaginable Power Of The Content- Most Sacred Secretes Of Effective Copywriting Revealed (341 words)
- Useful Tips How To Make Your Content Sell (432 words)
- Use The 5 W’s To Rock Your Marketplace (487 words)
- Value Added Copywriting (792 words)
- Watch Out! Copy Mistakes Are Sinking Your Site (296 words)
- Website Copywriter Tips: Homepage Copy – The Transition Zone (870 words)
- Website Copywriter Tips: Web Copy 101 (744 words)
- Website Copywriter Tips: Web Copy Sabotage (713 words)
- Website Copywriter Tips: Write Web Copy For People Not Technology (722 words)
- Website Translation And Localization: Diy Guide (1061 words)
- Web Copy – How Much Is Enough? (973 words)
- Web Site Copywriter In The 21st Century (327 words)
- What Does It Take To Succeed As An Independent Copywriter? (1309 words)
- What Seo Copywriting Is: And Isn’t (492 words)
- What The Difference Webcopywriting Makes (413 words)
- Why Great Website Makeovers Begin With Copywriting (587 words)
- Why Should I Bother With Optimised Online Copywriting? (707 words)
- Writing Benefit-driven Web Copy 4 Steps To More Sales (1396 words)
- Writing Helpful Help – A Minimalism Checklist (558 words)
- Writing Sales Copy That Sells (869 words)
- Writing Seo Copy 8 Steps To Success (1158 words)
- Writing The Perfect Sales Letter (1280 words)
- Your Faq Page – A Sales Tool?
You Bet! (532 words)
This quality product provides 25 copywriting articles with a total of 18592 words. The average length is 743 words.
BONUS for 25 copywriting PLR articles, #4:
Find an overview file _index-of-copywriting-articles.diz, that
- lists the copywriting articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted copywriting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 copywriting PLR articles, #4 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about copywriting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other copywriting articles
[yes] can be used as copywriting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an copywriting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative copywriting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-copywriting-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable copywriting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 copywriting PLR articles, #4 now!