Description of 25 credit PLR articles, #2
25 credit PLR articles, #2 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- 3 Things To Look For In A Credit Repair Company Online (354 words)
- 3 Ways To Get Approved For A Business Credit Card (359 words)
- 3 Ways To Get Approved For A Student Credit Card (394 words)
- 3 Ways To Get Your Free Annual Credit Report (470 words)
- 4 Features To Look For In An Airline Credit Card (523 words)
- 4 Principles To Follow To Avoid Credit Card Debt During The Holiday Seasons (715 words)
- 4 Steps To Creating Good Credit (417 words)
- 5 Basic Credit Card Safety Tips (524 words)
- 5 Common Credit Score Myths (1020 words)
- 5 Cons Of Owning A 0 Apr Credit Card (350 words)
- 5 Easy And Quick Ways To Improve Your Credit Score (520 words)
- 5 Easy Steps To Credit Repairs (512 words)
- 5 Pros Of Owning A 0 Apr Credit Card (349 words)
- 5 Simple Tips For Getting Out Of Debt In 2006! (907 words)
- 5 Steps To Credit Card Debt Reduction And Money Saving With A Diy System (714 words)
- 5 Things To Protect Your Credit Score This Holiday Season (771 words)
- 5 Things You Should Know About 0 Apr Credit Card Offers (332 words)
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Submitting Instant Approval Card Applications (405 words)
- 5 Tips For Improving Your Credit Score (510 words)
- 5 Ways To Instantly Increase Your Credit Card Limit (339 words)
- 5 Ways You Can Avoid Costly Credit Card Late Fees (466 words)
- 7 Faqs When You Apply For A Credit Card (542 words)
- 7 Options To Consider When Taking Out A New Credit Card (860 words)
- 7 Simple Ways To Increase Your Credit Card Limit (449 words)
- 7 Ways To Protect And Improve Your Credit Rating (571 words)
- Your Credit Billing And Electronic Fund Transfer Statements (405 words)
This quality product contains 26 credit articles with a total of 13778 words. The average length is 529 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _index-of-credit-articles.diz, that
- lists the credit articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #2 now!