Description of 25 credit PLR articles, #58
25 credit PLR articles, #58 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Teaching Responsible Credit Card Use (508 words)
- Tell Me More About Credit Repair (442 words)
- There Is No Quick Fix For Improving Your Credit Report (623 words)
- The 7 Rules Of Credit Card Balance Transfer (1009 words)
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Credit Cards For Teens (557 words)
- The Advantages Of A Platinum Business Credit Card (612 words)
- The American Express Platinum Credit Card Is A Card With Little Restrictions And More Rewards (398 words)
- The Anz Frequent Flyer Credit Card Is A Travel Card That Makes For Cheaper And More Effective Travel (446 words)
- The Bad Credit Card That May Do Good. (396 words)
- The Basics Of Reloadable Mastercard (472 words)
- The Benefits Of Fixing A Bad Credit Report (395 words)
- The Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards (797 words)
- The Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards: Get Yours Now! (475 words)
- The Best Credit Card – Shopping For A Credit Card (372 words)
- The Best Credit Card Promotions Available In The Market (448 words)
- The Best Credit Card Reward: For Those Who Had Been Naughty And Nice (419 words)
- The Blue Cash For Business From American Express –
A Card For The Business Owners (428 words)
- The Catch-22 With Accepting Credit Cards (433 words)
- The Chase Free Cash Rewards Visa Card Offering Great Cash Back Rewards (446 words)
- The Chase Perfectcard Is Better Than Your Gas Credit Card (457 words)
- The Citi Mtv Platinum Select Visa Card For College Students Is Good News For College Students (499 words)
- The Consequences Of Credit Card Company Created Bankruptcy (706 words)
- The Convenience Of Applying For Business Credit Cards Online (533 words)
- The Countless Alternatives To Credit Cards (494 words)
- The Credit Card – Quick History (438 words)
This quality product contains 25 credit articles with a total of 12803 words. The average length is 512 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #58:
Find an overview file _index-of-credit-articles.diz, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #58 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #58 now!