Description of 25 cruises PLR articles, #5
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 cruises PLR articles, #5
All cruises articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights. They come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the cruises articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding cruises content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the cruises articles:
- Planning Your Disney Cruise (428 words)
- Plan Your Cruise For Convenience And Fun (352 words)
- Queen Mary 2 Hailed As The Grandest Ship At Sea (752 words)
- Review: Royal Caribbean’s Freedom Of The Seas (567 words)
- Royal Caribbean Review (811 words)
- Royal Caribbean – A Vacation You Waited For (330 words)
- Royal Caribbean – Excellent Way To Travel (328 words)
- Scuba Diving During A Cruise Vacation (756 words)
- Should I Let The Cruise Line Make My Airline Reservation For My Cruise Vacation? (901 words)
- Spa Vacation Staying Zen And Beautiful While Cruising (372 words)
- Spice Up The Holidays With A Cruise Vacation (346 words)
- Steps For A Safe Cruise (481 words)
- Take A Caribbean Cruise (484 words)
- Take A Cruise: Have Your Dream Wedding On Board A Luxury Cruise Liner (493 words)
- Take A Luxury Cruise Vacation To Europe (313 words)
- Take The Kids On A Cruise? You Bet. Here’s A Few Tips. (558 words)
- Take Two On Cruise Travel Tips (620 words)
- Taking A Cruise
— Things To Do (773 words)
- Taking A Cruise: Hurricane Season In The Atlantic (487 words)
- Taking A Cruise: Make It A Family Affair (507 words)
- Taking A Cruise: Getting Out Of The Lower Deck Cabins (612 words)
- Taking The Perfect Bermuda Cruise (427 words)
- Theme Cruises (512 words)
- There’s Something For Everyone In Alaska (652 words)
- The Best Way To See Alaska Is On An Alaskan Cruise (641 words)
- Travel Information (472 words)
- Viking’s Trip (543 words)
- What Makes An Alaskan Cruise Special? (537 words)
- Yangtze River Cruise (381 words)
This quality product includes 29 cruises articles with a total of 15436 words. The average length is 532 words.
BONUS for 25 cruises PLR articles, #5:
Find an overview file _index-of-cruises-articles.diz, that
- lists the cruises articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted cruises articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 cruises PLR articles, #5 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about cruises
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other cruises articles
[yes] can be used as cruises ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an cruises ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative cruises products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-cruises-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable cruises content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 cruises PLR articles, #5 now!