Description of 25 disease Illness PLR articles, #10
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 disease Illness PLR articles, #10
All disease Illness articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with PLR. The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the disease Illness articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding disease Illness content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the disease Illness articles:
- Finally A Great Site For Dealing In Disaster Management (449 words)
- Finger Nail Fungus (353 words)
- First Aid For Diabetes (252 words)
- Five Questions Cancer Patients May Not Know To Ask Their Oncologist (538 words)
- Fluid Pneumonia (251 words)
- Gaucher Disease: Learning The Truth (317 words)
- General Arthritis Information (564 words)
- Genital Herpes- Are You Going To Get Infected? (342 words)
- Genital Herpes – How Prevalent Is It And What Should You Do? (435 words)
- Getting To The Truth About Nail Fungus (430 words)
- Getting Your Personal Affairs In Order In The Event Of A Bird Flu Pandemic (466 words)
- Get Rid Of Bad Breath (420 words)
- Gilles Tourette Syndrome (300 words)
- Gingivitis Symptoms And Treatment (364 words)
- Global Spread Of Bird Flu (548 words)
- Gospel Great Byron Cage Raises His Voice To Raise. Awareness About Chronic Kidney Disease (608 words)
- Graves’ Disease And Hyperthyroidism (354 words)
- Great Candida Yeast Infection Diet Advice (515 words)
- Green Lipped Mussel Extract Treatment For Arthritis (446 words)
- Gum Disease: What You Need To Know (327 words)
- H5n1 Bird Flu (307 words)
- Halitosis (373 words)
- Hansens Lepresy (315 words)
- Has The Bird Flu Virus Outbreak Begun? (434 words)
- Healing Cancer: What Does It Mean? (555 words)
This quality product provides 25 disease Illness articles with a total of 10263 words. The average length is 410 words.
BONUS for 25 disease Illness PLR articles, #10:
Find an overview file _index-of-disease Illness-articles.diz, that
- lists the disease Illness articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted disease Illness articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 disease Illness PLR articles, #10 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to disease Illness
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other disease Illness articles
[yes] can be used as disease Illness ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an disease Illness ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative disease Illness products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-disease Illness-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable disease Illness content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 disease Illness PLR articles, #10 now!