Description of 25 domains PLR articles, #4
25 domains PLR articles, #4 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All domains articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with PLR. They come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the domains articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is ready with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding domains content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the domains articles:
- Expired Domain Name – What’s It All About? (529 words)
- Finding A Niche With Domain Expirations (425 words)
- For Registering A Domain Name You ll Want These Tips (458 words)
- Gdi – Global Domains International Reviewed. (1563 words)
- Getting A Domain Name For Top Value (540 words)
- Getting The Right Domain Name (787 words)
- Getting Your Domain Name (389 words)
- Get A Domain Name – But What Kind? (461 words)
- Harnessing The Power Of Robots.txt (276 words)
- Hosting Domain Name Options (520 words)
- How And Why Of Giving Away Free Domain Names (567 words)
- How Do I Register A Domain Name Properly? (548 words)
- How Important Are Domain Names? (613 words)
- How Is Bulk Domain Name Registration Done? It Just Depends! (553 words)
- How To Choose And Purchase Your Domain Name (700 words)
- How To Pick A Web Site Domain Name For Your Company Or Law Firm (1211 words)
- How To Pick The Perfect Domain Name (458 words)
- How To Really Profit From Domain Names (552 words)
- How To Register A Domain Name And Hosting Space (490 words)
- How To Register A New Domain Name (680 words)
- Icann Creating A Monopoly In Domain Names (800 words)
- Icann Violating Free Enterprise (600 words)
- Internet Domain Name Registration Explained (546 words)
- Internet Marketing: The Importance Of A Domain Name (330 words)
- Internic: A Domain Name Registry, What’s It All About? (467 words)
- Who Registers Domain Names? (261 words)
This quality product provides 26 domains articles with a total of 15324 words. The average length is 589 words.
BONUS for 25 domains PLR articles, #4:
Find an overview file _index-of-domains-articles.diz, that
- lists the domains articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted domains articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 domains PLR articles, #4 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about domains
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other domains articles
[yes] can be used as domains ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an domains ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative domains products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-domains-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable domains content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 domains PLR articles, #4 now!