Description of 25 ethics PLR articles, #1
25 ethics PLR articles, #1: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All ethics articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights. They come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the ethics articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding ethics content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the ethics articles:
- Anarchy As An Organizing Principle (752 words)
- Approaches To Care In Physician Assisted Suicide (653 words)
- Are Employers Less Likely To Hire Muslims? (395 words)
- Background Checks And Balances (635 words)
- Corporate Crime (420 words)
- Ethically Sourced Flowers (547 words)
- Ethical And Religious Considerations In Physician Assisted Suicide (519 words)
- Ethics & Leadership In Business Development (523 words)
- Fbi Raids: Pertinent Or Paranoid? (1196 words)
- Giveaways By Web Site Draw In Consumers (230 words)
- Has Honesty Become A Thing Of The Past? (698 words)
- Honesty In Business (561 words)
- Narcissism In The Boardroom (2852 words)
- Professional Ethics (476 words)
- Profit Shouldn’t Be A Dirty Word In Material Handling (533 words)
- Sexual Harassment Training (378 words)
- Slush Funds (2124 words)
- Start Earning And Get Paid (517 words)
- The Business Of Torture (1047 words)
- The Great Importance Of Doing Business With Ethics (869 words)
- The Morality Of Child Labor (1221 words)
- The Quickest Way To Get Is To Give (705 words)
- The Way In Which Some People Abuse The Benefit Of Sick Pay (340 words)
- Titanic Precautions (1176 words)
- Trying To Define Criminal Law (248 words)
- What Investigative Reporting Entails (552 words)
- Your Lenders Are Spying On Your Clients (920 words)
This quality product contains 27 ethics articles with a total of 21087 words. The average length is 781 words.
BONUS for 25 ethics PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _index-of-ethics-articles.diz, that
- lists the ethics articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted ethics articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 ethics PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to ethics
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other ethics articles
[yes] can be used as ethics ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an ethics ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative ethics products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-ethics-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable ethics content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 ethics PLR articles, #1 now!