Description of 25 exercise PLR articles, #12
25 exercise PLR articles, #12 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All exercise articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The exercise articles come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the exercise articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality exercise related product was built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding exercise content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the exercise articles:
- The Best Way To Get A Flat, Firm Stomach (603 words)
- The Combined Benefits Of Diet And Exercise (535 words)
- The Differences Between Anaerobic And Aerobic Workouts (406 words)
- The Effects Of Exercise On Body Temperature (405 words)
- The Health Benefits Of Regular Exercise (395 words)
- The History Of Nordictrack – The Famed Fitness Giant (612 words)
- The Importance Of Stretching (528 words)
- The Joys Of Walking (703 words)
- The No Exercise Diet (551 words)
- The Power Workout (634 words)
- The Renowned Conditioning Styles Of The The Latest Mari Winsor’s Pilates Method Workout (551 words)
- The Routine Of The Training (583 words)
- The Top 5 Pilates Exercises To Get You Started! (1017 words)
- The Ultimate Hard-body Exercise (821 words)
- The Wondrous Benefits Of Soy Protein (733 words)
- Things To Consider When Buying Home Fitness Equipments (541 words)
- Thirty Minutes Of Exercise A Day Keeps The Doctor Away (521 words)
- Three Basic Factors To Sexy Abs! (357 words)
- Three Benefits Of Exercising On A Mini Trampoline Or Rebounder (281 words)
- Tips On How To Become A Fitness Model (637 words)
- Tips To Help Get You In The Running (273 words)
- Too Much Of A Good Thing? (422 words)
- Too Tired To Exercise (484 words)
- Top Tips For Lower Back Pain Relief (437 words)
- Training For The Biggest Event Of All: Life (456 words)
This quality product contains 25 exercise articles with a total of 13486 words. The average length is 539 words.
BONUS for 25 exercise PLR articles, #12:
Find an overview file _index-of-exercise-articles.diz, that
- lists the exercise articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted exercise articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 exercise PLR articles, #12 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to exercise
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other exercise articles
[yes] can be used as exercise ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an exercise ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative exercise products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-exercise-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable exercise content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 exercise PLR articles, #12 now!