Description of 25 extreme PLR articles, #2
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 extreme PLR articles, #2
All extreme articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the extreme articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding extreme content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the extreme articles:
- Go Karts – Exciting At Any Age! (674 words)
- Go Karts Are Fun, But Are They Safe? (767 words)
- Go Kart Frames – Choosing The Right One For You (1057 words)
- Great Places To Wakeboard Around The World (730 words)
- How Dangers Of Parachuting Can Be Counteracted With A Military Parachuting Manual (388 words)
- How To Choose A Quality Used Snowboard (548 words)
- How To Find The Best Places In The World To Visit For Kneeboarding (603 words)
- Ice Climbing – Preserve Your Experiences (414 words)
- Is Airsoft Better Than Paintball? (506 words)
- Journal – Rock Climbs (405 words)
- Kayaking – A Sport With Lots Of History (349 words)
- Kayaking Gifts For Christmas (472 words)
- Las Vegas Adventure Skydiving (356 words)
- Las Vegas Skydiving And Other Extreme Sports (385 words)
- Mountain, Ice And Rock Climbing Gift Ideas (511 words)
- Nascarfreezone.com Launches A Fall Promotion To Nascar Fans Across The Country. (521 words)
- Nekitesurfing – The Uk’s Newest Kitesurfing Shop (265 words)
- Ocean Passagemaking (256 words)
- Off-road Action In Uwharrie (206 words)
- Paintball Do You Want The Advantage? (426 words)
- Paintball Is A Bang-up Sport For Anyone (498 words)
- Parachutes And Who Made The First Parachute Jump (383 words)
- Powder-zones Guide To Choosing The Right
Snowboarding Equipment (870 words)
- Powder-zones Snowboarding Anatomy (1050 words)
- Racing Dirt Bikes (421 words)
- Where To Find The Best Destinations For White Water Kayaking (308 words)
- White Water Rafting – Not For The Faint Of Heart (517 words)
This quality product contains 27 extreme articles with a total of 13886 words. The average length is 514 words.
BONUS for 25 extreme PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _index-of-extreme-articles.diz, that
- lists the extreme articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted extreme articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 extreme PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about extreme
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other extreme articles
[yes] can be used as extreme ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an extreme ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative extreme products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-extreme-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable extreme content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 extreme PLR articles, #2 now!