Description of 25 financial PLR articles, #1
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 financial PLR articles, #1
All financial articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The financial articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the financial articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding financial content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the financial articles:
- Assets Haven Protects Financial Privacy In Post 911 Era (553 words)
The Last Financial Resort (444 words)
- Banks Vs. Owner Financing (412 words)
- Basic Financial Information Tips (part Ii) (826 words)
- Basic Financial Information Tips (part I) (975 words)
- Become A Financial Planner (332 words)
- Brining Financial Services Online (633 words)
- Common Mistakes When It Comes To Refinancing (587 words)
- Creative Financing Options (553 words)
- Economic Data And Its Influence On The Financial Markets (640 words)
- Financial Balance: Reducing Unnecessary Spending (642 words)
- Financial Budgeting, Income, Costs And Hints (part 3 Of 5) (359 words)
- Financial Mistakes To Learn From (728 words)
- Financial Options After One Has Declared Bankruptcy (495 words)
- Financial Planning For Retirement: For Worry-free Retirement (372 words)
- Financial Readiness: How Prepared Are You? (590 words)
- Financial Security Through Structured Settlements (1080 words)
- Financial Success Isn’t Difficult (496 words)
- Financial Terminology: Jargon Buster A – E (1336 words)
- How To Safeguard Your Financial Life (574 words)
- How Much Money Should You Save For Financial Emergencies? (512 words)
- How To Avoid Car Financing Pitfalls (577 words)
- How To Have Financial Peace (1204 words)
- Hurricane Recovery: Financial Institutions Step It Up (373 words)
- Immediate Approval For Instant Cash Eases Your Financial Tension! (412 words)
This quality product includes 25 financial articles with a total of 15705 words. The average length is 628 words.
BONUS for 25 financial PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _index-of-financial-articles.diz, that
- lists the financial articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted financial articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 financial PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to financial
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other financial articles
[yes] can be used as financial ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an financial ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative financial products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-financial-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable financial content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 financial PLR articles, #1 now!