Description of 25 gardening PLR articles, #29
25 gardening PLR articles, #29 – brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All gardening articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the gardening articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding gardening content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the gardening articles:
- What Bonsai Supplies Will I Need? (423 words)
- What Do You Grow In A Greenhouse? (330 words)
- What Garden Furniture Should I Buy? (469 words)
- What Is An Outdoor Bonsai? (459 words)
- What Is The Right Garden Style For You (380 words)
- What Is The Right Garden Style For You – Wildlife Garden (622 words)
- What Organic Really Means (529 words)
- What To Look For In Landscape Maintenance Service – Things You Must Know (721 words)
- What To Use Storage Shed For Around The House (514 words)
- When And How To Mow Your New Lawn (223 words)
- When And How To Prune Roses (597 words)
- Where Did The Window Boxes Go? (357 words)
- Where To Put Your Water Garden (503 words)
- Why Add Decor To Your Garden? (238 words)
- Why Every Gardener Needs A Garden Shed (414 words)
- Why I Decided To Plan My Next Years Garden Last Fall (1013 words)
- Why I’ve Always Wanted A Garden Fountain (436 words)
- Why People Like Artificial Plants (359 words)
- Why Purchase Herbs At The Supermarket? (646 words)
- Why Rose Gardening Is So Addictive (558 words)
- Why Should You Use Grading In The Garden? (472 words)
- Why Teak Wood Is So Popular As Garden Furniture (528 words)
- Why The Perennial Plant Survives Through The Winter (380 words)
- Why You Need A Compost Tumbler For Your Garden (751 words)
- Why You Should Consider Gardening For Your Children (429 words)
This quality product provides 25 gardening articles with a total of 12351 words. The average length is 494 words.
BONUS for 25 gardening PLR articles, #29:
Find an overview file _index-of-gardening-articles.diz, that
- lists the gardening articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted gardening articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 gardening PLR articles, #29 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to gardening
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other gardening articles
[yes] can be used as gardening ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an gardening ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative gardening products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-gardening-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable gardening content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 gardening PLR articles, #29 now!