Description of 25 golf PLR articles, #15
25 golf PLR articles, #15: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All golf articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The golf articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the golf articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding golf content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the golf articles:
- How To Improve Your Golf Swing With Fitness Training (432 words)
- How To Integrate Weight Training Properly Into Your Golf Exercise Program (1340 words)
- How To Optimally Prepare For The Golf Season With Golf Fitness Exercises (1044 words)
- How To Play Consistent Golf (454 words)
- How To Practice Golf Properly (877 words)
- How To Practice Your Golf Game In The Winter (995 words)
- How To Practice Your Golf Swing (1080 words)
- How To Prepare For A Golf Tournament (854 words)
- How To Prevent Your Golf Swing From Breaking Down With Golf Fitness Exercises (930 words)
- How To Read Greens Like A Pro (805 words)
- How To Set Up A Golf Fitness Program To Improve Your Golf Game (880 words)
- How To Take Strokes Off Your Golf Game By Mastering The Mental Part Of It (669 words)
- How To Use Exercise For Golf To Strengthen Your Swing (340 words)
- How To Warm-up For Your Golf Game In 5 Minutes With Golf Fitness Stretches (1041 words)
- How Your Golf Driver Swing Can Have More Power (496 words)
- Hydration Tips For The Golf Course (329 words)
- Ideas For A Get Away Golfing Adventure (432 words)
- Improve Golf Driving Distance (462 words)
- Improve Golf Swing The: non-traditional: Way (467 words)
- Improve Strength For Golf To Reach Your True Potential (323 words)
- Improve Your Body And Watch Your Swing Transform (329 words)
- Improve Your Golf Game Right Now (418 words)
- Improve Your Golf Game With This Secret Weapon (304 words)
- Improve Your Golf Performance With These 5 Tips (676 words)
- Improve Your Golf Swing And Driving Distance With Golf Stretches (919 words)
- Your Best Golf Swing Can Really Happen (372 words)
This quality product contains 26 golf articles with a total of 17268 words. The average length is 664 words.
BONUS for 25 golf PLR articles, #15:
Find an overview file _index-of-golf-articles.diz, that
- lists the golf articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted golf articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 golf PLR articles, #15 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to golf
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other golf articles
[yes] can be used as golf ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an golf ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative golf products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-golf-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable golf content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 golf PLR articles, #15 now!