Description of 25 home Improvement PLR articles, #43
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 home Improvement PLR articles, #43
All home Improvement articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights. They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the home Improvement articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding home Improvement content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the home Improvement articles:
- House Plans: The Best Investments (591 words)
- How Acoustical Foam Improves Soundproofing (671 words)
- How An Area Rug Can Make The Perfect Room Accent (404 words)
- How An Ultrasonic Humidifier Works (681 words)
- How A Filterless Air Purifier Works (568 words)
- How A Hepa Air Cleaner Works (514 words)
- How A Pendulum Works To Keep Time (part 3) (582 words)
- How A Simple Green Metal Patio Bench Saved Me From My Darkest Hours Of Despair (407 words)
- How A Tankless Water Heater Can Cut Your Energy Bills (359 words)
- How Bad Is The Air In Your House? (654 words)
- How Buying Furniture Online Can Save You Time And Money (865 words)
- How Caulks And Sealants Are Used In The Modern-day Construction Industry (1192 words)
- How Cellulose Insulation Is Applied (619 words)
- How Different Types Of Water Filters Work (336 words)
- How Do We Know What Time It Really Is? (part 2) (550 words)
- How Durable Are Air Mattresses (456 words)
- How Exactly Do Septic Tanks Work? (553 words)
- How Floor Plans Can Save You Money (488 words)
- How Long To Install A New Roof? (509 words)
- How Much Do Hardwood Floors Cost? (318 words)
- How Much Do You Value Your Home’s Contents? Keep Them Covered. (577 words)
- How Old Should You Be Before You Buy A Loft Bed? (465 words)
- How Ozone Air Purifiers Work (614 words)
- How Pool Cleaning Robots Can Work You (624 words)
- How Soundproofing Material Works (607 words)
This quality product provides 25 home Improvement articles with a total of 14204 words. The average length is 568 words.
BONUS for 25 home Improvement PLR articles, #43:
Find an overview file _index-of-home Improvement-articles.diz, that
- lists the home Improvement articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted home Improvement articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 home Improvement PLR articles, #43 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about home Improvement
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other home Improvement articles
[yes] can be used as home Improvement ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an home Improvement ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative home Improvement products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-home Improvement-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable home Improvement content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 home Improvement PLR articles, #43 now!