Description of 25 humor PLR articles, #3
25 humor PLR articles, #3 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All humor articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with private label rights. The humor articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the humor articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding humor content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the humor articles:
- Comedy & Laughter To Highlight Everyday Middle Eastern & Arab Problems ! (464 words)
- Come Out With Your Checkbook Open (2011 words)
- Conversation In An Age Of Confusion (313 words)
- Crazy Student Hostel (460 words)
- Crime Prevention And Horse Sense (261 words)
- Democrats Search For
Platform; Find It In Fdr’s Basement (853 words)
- Dick Cheney Enrolls At Dale Carnegie; Updates Curriculum (560 words)
- Diving For Treasure In My Own Living Room (560 words)
- Dolphins Know Each Other By Name; Also Play Poker On Saturday Night (288 words)
- Ehud Olmert, Md, Lances Inflammed Boil; Aims To Drain Infection (368 words)
- Enron Trial Goes To Jury; Ken Lay Doesn’t Notice (206 words)
- Eternal Wit (624 words)
- Europeans Press Iran; Present Cartoon Of Bombs Dropping On Nuclear Plants (770 words)
- Europeans Uncertain About Smoking Ban; Many Opt For Cancer (223 words)
- Everybody Is Happy In Their Own Way (501 words)
- Exactly What Does “stand Down” Mean? (251 words)
- Fed Raises Interest Rates, Except On Existing Mortgages (219 words)
- Field Notes On Country Linguistics (601 words)
- Finally, Something Green At Banks Besides Greenbacks (313 words)
- Flash Gordon Helps The Universe (462 words)
- For Single Or For Sfigati There Is A Virtual Companion (166 words)
- France Attacks Iran: U. S. And Britain Object (374 words)
- Freedom’s Walk. Narrower But Better Than Seeing It Blown Up (353 words)
- Free Goughnuts (322 words)
- Gas Prices Go “gas-tronomical!” (355 words)
- The Superior Mind — Man Vs. Mouse (751 words)
- Tom Cruise Renounces Scientology; Becomes Muslim Fundamentalist (497 words)
- Warning: This Article Is A Waste Of Time (869 words)
- You Might Be A Chocoholic If … (428 words)
This quality product contains 29 humor articles with a total of 14423 words. The average length is 497 words.
BONUS for 25 humor PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _index-of-humor-articles.diz, that
- lists the humor articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted humor articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 humor PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to humor
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other humor articles
[yes] can be used as humor ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an humor ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative humor products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-humor-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable humor content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 humor PLR articles, #3 now!