Description of 25 insurance PLR articles, #11
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 insurance PLR articles, #11
All insurance articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights. They come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the insurance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding insurance content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the insurance articles:
- Do You Need Health Or Travel Insurance? (678 words)
- Do You Need Life Insurance (434 words)
- Do You Need Rental Insurance? (549 words)
- Do You Really Need Disaster Insurance? (327 words)
- Driving An Expensive Or High-performance Car?
Make Sure Your Car Has Adequate Insurance (570 words)
- Driving Without Car Insurance? Soon, They ll Lock You Up And Throw Away The Key! (733 words)
- Earthquake Insurance (483 words)
- Eight Rules For Saving Money When You Buy Insurance (957 words)
- Eliminate The Woes Of Surprise Home Repairs (309 words)
- Estimate Your Requirement With A Free Health Insurance Quote (463 words)
- Everybody Wants The Best Term Life Insurance Quote (414 words)
- Everyone Wants Affordable Whole Life Insurance Quotes (368 words)
- Everything Is Taken Care Of With Consumer Health Insurance (472 words)
- Everything You Need To Know About Choosing A Health Insurance Plan (630 words)
- Expensive Health Insurance? Ways To Cut The Cost. (572 words)
- Exploring The Different Types Of Boat Insurance (506 words)
- Factors Affecting You Motorcycle Insurance Premium (584 words)
- Family Dental Insurance 101 (428 words)
- Family Health Insurance Assistance Programs (451 words)
- Family Health Insurance Plan – Saving Money Is Becoming Easier (317 words)
- Fema Flood Insurance Rate Map: What Is And Where You Can Find One (562 words)
- Few Points In Getting A Cheap Worldwide Travel Insurance… Starting Now! (545 words)
- Financial Planning And Insurance (487 words)
- Finding A Car Insurance (541 words)
- Finding A Cheap Life Insurance (386 words)
This quality product includes 25 insurance articles with a total of 12766 words. The average length is 510 words.
BONUS for 25 insurance PLR articles, #11:
Find an overview file _index-of-insurance-articles.diz, that
- lists the insurance articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted insurance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 insurance PLR articles, #11 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about insurance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other insurance articles
[yes] can be used as insurance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an insurance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative insurance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-insurance-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable insurance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 insurance PLR articles, #11 now!