Description of 25 loans PLR articles, #1
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 loans PLR articles, #1
All loans articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). They come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the loans articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding loans content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the loans articles:
- 1.25% Neg Am Loans: How Deferred Interest Mortgages Is Good Home Financing (369 words)
- 100 Percent Refinance – No Down Payment Refi Loans (382 words)
- 100% Guaranteed Business Loans With No Credit Check And Low Rate Of Interest! (522 words)
- 100% Guaranteed Remortgage (386 words)
- 100% Home Equity Loans – Should You Max Out Your Home’s Equity? (378 words)
- 100% Home Equity Loan Financing – Online Home Equity Loans (354 words)
- 10 Tips To Utilizing Payday Loans (482 words)
- 10 Tips When Considering A Payday Loan (423 words)
- 125% Home Equity Loans – Danger Of Borrowing More Than Home’s Equity (387 words)
- 125% Home Equity Loans – How To Eliminate Debts With A No Equity Loan (353 words)
- 1st And 2nd Mortgage Refinance Loan – Why Refinance Both Mortgages? (373 words)
- 24 Hour No Credit Check Loans. (257 words)
- 24 Hr Cash Advance: Sustain Your Needs Easily With Fast Cash (239 words)
- 2nd Mortgage Loan After Bankruptcy – Get Approved Online With A Sub Prime Lender (369 words)
- 2 Types Of Graduate Loans (441 words)
- 3 Things To Look For In An Auto Loan Company Online (350 words)
- 3 Things To Watch Out For When Getting A Home Equity Loan Online (345 words)
- 3 Things To Watch Out For With A Cash Out Refinance Mortgage Loan (385 words)
- 3 Ways To Get The Lowest Interest Rate On Your Car Loan (366 words)
- 3 Ways To Get The Lowest Interest Rate On Your Home Refinance Loan (360 words)
- 3 Ways To Get The Lowest Rate On Your Home Equity Loan (412 words)
- 4 Reasons To Consolidate Your Student Loans On Or Before July 1st 2006 (511 words)
- 5 Facts You Must Know When Applying For A Loan (442 words)
- 5 Reasons To Stop And Think Before Taking Out A Secured Loan (538 words)
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Applying For Auto Loan (311 words)
- Will My Home Be At Risk If I Take Out A Secured Loan? (667 words)
This quality product includes 26 loans articles with a total of 10402 words. The average length is 400 words.
BONUS for 25 loans PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _index-of-loans-articles.diz, that
- lists the loans articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted loans articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 loans PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to loans
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other loans articles
[yes] can be used as loans ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an loans ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative loans products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-loans-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable loans content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 loans PLR articles, #1 now!