Description of 25 marketing PLR articles, #11
25 marketing PLR articles, #11: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All marketing articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the marketing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding marketing content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the marketing articles:
- Can Small Business Owners Really Afford A Great Logo? (421 words)
- Can You Market Effectively Without Purpose And Vision? (512 words)
- Capture Clients With Words That ‘hook’ And Graphics That ‘kick!’ (779 words)
- Carton Sealing Tape Makes Securing Your Packages A Pleasurable Task (506 words)
- Cash In On Neighbors (509 words)
- Cash In On Seasonal Marketing (308 words)
- Cash To Your Paypal Account! (298 words)
- Catalogs Through The Years (423 words)
- Catalog Printing: A Subtle Way Of Seducing Customers (454 words)
- Catch The Holiday Spirit With Digital Cameras (406 words)
- Cheap Trade Show Displays (283 words)
- Cheery Cards For Cheery Sales (466 words)
- Chinese Markets For Injection Molded Plastics (229 words)
- Chitika – What Went Wrong? (1381 words)
- Choose The Right Autoresponder Service For Your Web Based Business (497 words)
- Choosing Promotional Product To Sell Your Company (347 words)
- Choosing The Right Printing Service For Your Print Jobs (400 words)
- Choosing The Right Tradeshow(s) (569 words)
- Chronicles Of A Marketing Expert – Blogs, Rss, And Podcasting (704 words)
- Circular Logic – Compensation Plans That Make Your Head Spin (558 words)
- Clean Bathrooms As A Marketing Tool (469 words)
- Color It Right (450 words)
- Color Meaning–unlock The Symbolism And Color Psychology Of Common Colors (403 words)
- Color Postcard Printing As Business Catalysts (397 words)
- Color Printing On A Tight Budget (469 words)
- Your Greatest Marketing Assets (286 words)
This quality product includes 26 marketing articles with a total of 12524 words. The average length is 481 words.
BONUS for 25 marketing PLR articles, #11:
Find an overview file _index-of-marketing-articles.diz, that
- lists the marketing articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted marketing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 marketing PLR articles, #11 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to marketing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other marketing articles
[yes] can be used as marketing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an marketing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative marketing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-marketing-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable marketing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 marketing PLR articles, #11 now!