Description of 25 marketing PLR articles, #12
25 marketing PLR articles, #12 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All marketing articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The marketing articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the marketing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding marketing content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the marketing articles:
- Color Printing On Wholesale (407 words)
- Commerce Psychology (138 words)
- Company Identity Goes Far Deeper Than A Logo (727 words)
- Comprehensive Marketing Details Not Found In Beginner Books (1219 words)
- Confessions Of A Failed Affiliate Marketer (1088 words)
- Consumer Directed Healthcare – A New Trend (499 words)
- Contest Management And Mailings Database Management: A Marketing Plan For Winners (548 words)
- Continuously Moving Your Marketing Forward (310 words)
- Convert Leads Into Customers, And Customers Into Super-customers! (551 words)
- Corporate Gift Ideas – The Minefield (770 words)
- Cost Effective Business Marketing (298 words)
- Could This Be The Key To Your Success? (471 words)
- Create A Business Card That Sells And Is Effective (386 words)
- Create Fireworks With Your Call-to-action (306 words)
- Create Marketing Magic (528 words)
- Create Marketing Magic With The Right Color (556 words)
- Creating A Brand Name For Your Company (441 words)
- Creating A Professional Calendar (432 words)
- Creating Brands That Provide Psychological And Social Benefits Beyond The Product (918 words)
- Creating Customer Loyalty For Your Business (543 words)
- Creating Meteoric Successes In Marketing (1057 words)
- Creating Power Phrases Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3! (283 words)
- Creating Recognizable Company Through Custom Corporate Identity (370 words)
- Creating, Recognizing & Measuring Value (689 words)
- Creativity In Catalog Design (459 words)
- Your Image Is Important (508 words)
This quality product contains 26 marketing articles with a total of 14502 words. The average length is 557 words.
BONUS for 25 marketing PLR articles, #12:
Find an overview file _index-of-marketing-articles.diz, that
- lists the marketing articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted marketing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 marketing PLR articles, #12 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to marketing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other marketing articles
[yes] can be used as marketing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an marketing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative marketing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-marketing-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable marketing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 marketing PLR articles, #12 now!