Description of 25 marriage PLR articles, #6
25 marriage PLR articles, #6: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All marriage articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The marriage articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the marriage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality marriage related product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding marriage content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the marriage articles:
- Keeping Your Marriage And Its Blanket Of Love (677 words)
- Keep Your Marriage Spanking New (355 words)
- Lighting For Wedding Photography (408 words)
- Love Means Appreciating The Whole Person (943 words)
- Make A Business Plan For Your Marriage & Post It On The Fridge (853 words)
- Make Your Groomsmen Gifts As Individual As They Are (724 words)
- Making Marriage Work, Part 1 (763 words)
- Making Marriage Work, Part 2 (729 words)
- Making Marriage Work, Part 3 (648 words)
- Making Marriage Work, Part 4 (653 words)
- Making Marriage Work, Part 5 (727 words)
- Making Visitation Easier For The Kids (561 words)
- Marital Problems – People Rarely Change (682 words)
- Marriage (562 words)
- Marriage – Are You Facing Emotional Abuse? (259 words)
- Marriage – Caring For Each Other (287 words)
- Marriage – How To Avoid Work Stress Hurt Your Marriage? (313 words)
- Marriage Counseling–are You A Workaholic? (576 words)
- Marriage Counseling–how Is The Health Of Your Relationship? (255 words)
- Marriage Counseling–seven Tips To Live Longer (692 words)
- Marriage Counseling-make Time For Your Relationship By Avoiding Urgency Addiction (657 words)
- Marriage Counseling-prevent Therapist Assisted Marriage Suicide (266 words)
- Marriage Counseling (362 words)
- Marriage Counseling For Prevention (510 words)
- Marriage Counseling: When To Save Your Relationship? (577 words)
- Why Should Single Christians Seek To Be Married? (530 words)
This quality product provides 26 marriage articles with a total of 14569 words. The average length is 560 words.
BONUS for 25 marriage PLR articles, #6:
Find an overview file _index-of-marriage-articles.diz, that
- lists the marriage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted marriage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 marriage PLR articles, #6 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about marriage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other marriage articles
[yes] can be used as marriage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an marriage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative marriage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-marriage-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable marriage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 marriage PLR articles, #6 now!