Description of 25 medicine PLR articles, #15
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 medicine PLR articles, #15
All medicine articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The medicine articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the medicine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding medicine content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the medicine articles:
- Gastric Bypass Surgery – Recovery And Expectations (1064 words)
- Gastric Surgery – Miracle Cure For Obesity? (409 words)
- Gastroenteritis Is A Serious Problem (496 words)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (gerd) Information (615 words)
- Generic Drugs Or Brand-name Originals – What To Choose? (530 words)
- Genital Warts- How To Avoid Them? (391 words)
- Genital Warts- Treatment (378 words)
- Genital Wart Facts (502 words)
- Getting Rid Of The Itch (432 words)
- Getting The Upper Hand On Asthma Allergy (569 words)
- Getting To Know Your Insulin Pump (655 words)
- Get Lower Back Pain Relief After Knowing Its Cause (444 words)
- Get Rid Of Toxic Black Mold! (453 words)
- Get Well: Exercise Tips For Fibromyalgia Sufferers (527 words)
- Gingivitis – A Gum Problem (514 words)
- Glyconutrients A New Paradigm (343 words)
- Glyconutrients That Changed My Family Forever (549 words)
- Goji And Polysaccharides (405 words)
- Grandma’s Herbal Remedies For Infants And Children (709 words)
- Growing Number Of Parents Urging Contacts-wearing Kids To Have Lasik Vision Correction (453 words)
- Hairloss Treatments And Types (364 words)
- Hairloss Treatments – Ancient Treatments Still Work Today. (322 words)
- Hairy Drug Test (470 words)
- Hand Constitution (280 words)
- Having Trouble Staying “regular”? New Medication May Offer Relief (503 words)
This quality product provides 25 medicine articles with a total of 12377 words. The average length is 495 words.
BONUS for 25 medicine PLR articles, #15:
Find an overview file _index-of-medicine-articles.diz, that
- lists the medicine articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted medicine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 medicine PLR articles, #15 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to medicine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other medicine articles
[yes] can be used as medicine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an medicine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative medicine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-medicine-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable medicine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 medicine PLR articles, #15 now!