Description of 25 mortgage PLR articles, #12
25 mortgage PLR articles, #12: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are of high quality and come with private label rights (PLR). They are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Home Loans For First Time Buyers (1212 words)
- Home Loans For People With Very Bad Credit – Improve Your Chances Of Getting Approved (321 words)
- Home Loans – Discovering Capital In Your Home (644 words)
- Home Loan Mortgage Loan Refinance – Refinancing For A Shorter Term To Save Money (369 words)
- Home Loan Pre-qualification Vs. Pre-approval (479 words)
- Home Loan Refinancing – When Do You Have To Close? (415 words)
- Home Mortgage – Reasons To Refinance Your House (383 words)
- Home Mortgage Lenders – How To Find A Good Mortgage Lender Online (349 words)
- Home Mortgage Loans (467 words)
- Home Mortgage Loans After Bankruptcy – Financing A Home After Bankruptcy (374 words)
- Home Mortgage Loans After Bankruptcy – Can You Get Approved For A Home Loan? (350 words)
- Home Mortgage Loans For People With Poor Credit – Low Credit Score Lenders (357 words)
- Home Mortgage Loan – Should I Rent Or Own A Home (319 words)
- Home Mortgage Loan Mistakes Most Homebuyers Make (720 words)
- Home Mortgage Loan Refinance – Refinancing A Fixed Rate Mortgage (353 words)
- Home Mortgage Quote Problems? The Likely Culprit Is Your Credit. (468 words)
- Home Mortgage Refinance (564 words)
- Home Mortgage Refinancing Lenders – What Are Your Options For Finding A Lender? (384 words)
- Home Mortgage: What To Consider (524 words)
- Home Refinance Closing Costs – Things You Should Know (368 words)
- Home Refinancing For People With Bad Credit – Who Qualifies For A Sub-prime Mortgage Loan? (377 words)
- Home Refinancing Is Done For Many Reasons (417 words)
- Home Refinancing Rates – When Is It Worth It To Refi? (359 words)
- Honey, I Eliminated The Mortgage Interest Deduction – Plan 2 (388 words)
- Honey, I Shrunk The Mortgage Interest Deduction – Plan 1 (370 words)
- Why Online Mortgage Quotes Don’t Always Give The Best Rate (539 words)
This quality product includes 26 mortgage articles with a total of 11870 words. The average length is 456 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #12:
Find an overview file _index-of-mortgage-articles.diz, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #12 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 mortgage PLR articles, #12 now!