Description of 25 parenting PLR articles, #9
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 parenting PLR articles, #9
All parenting articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). They come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the parenting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product is ready with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding parenting content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the parenting articles:
- Do You Need Childcare When You Work At Home? (782 words)
- Do You Show Your Love To Your Child? (727 words)
- Do You Want Your Children To Be Like You? (682 words)
- Dressing Baby For The Winter (470 words)
- Drug Use In Schools (426 words)
- Easy Fitness For Time Crunched Moms (493 words)
- Easy Tips To Keeping Kids Quiet While You re On The Phone (815 words)
- Easy, Simple Ways To Build Up Your Child’s Brainpower (493 words)
- Ecstacy And Teens (373 words)
- Educational Videos And Your Child’s Development (643 words)
- Effective Strategies For Dealing With Diaper Rash (400 words)
- Effect Of Birth Order On Children (409 words)
- Eight Tips For Potty Training Your Toddler (400 words)
- Empty Nest Syndrome (811 words)
- Ending The Battles Over Homework (1543 words)
- Entertaining Youngsters With Classic Toys-play Doh (430 words)
- Entertain The Kids For Free – Good Weather (493 words)
- Establish Good Sleep Habits For Newborn Babies (464 words)
- Evenflo Strollers – Love On Wheels (304 words)
- Everthing A Parent Needs To Know About Evenflo High Chairs (358 words)
- Every Living Person Needs To Know These Secrets. (517 words)
- Extra-cute Baby Outfits (510 words)
- Families In The Fast Lane: Innovative Solutions Make ‘get Out And Go’ Easier And More Convenient (561 words)
- Families To Receive Free Child Id Kits At Sept. 3 Event (264 words)
- Fathers Day: How To Wish Your Father To Make Him Happy? (251 words)
- they Should Have Beat Me More – The Cycle Of Physical Abuse (748 words)
This quality product includes 26 parenting articles with a total of 14367 words. The average length is 552 words.
BONUS for 25 parenting PLR articles, #9:
Find an overview file _index-of-parenting-articles.diz, that
- lists the parenting articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted parenting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 parenting PLR articles, #9 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about parenting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other parenting articles
[yes] can be used as parenting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an parenting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative parenting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-parenting-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable parenting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 parenting PLR articles, #9 now!