Description of 25 real Estate PLR articles, #11
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 real Estate PLR articles, #11
All real Estate articles are of high quality and come with private label rights (PLR). They come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the real Estate articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding real Estate content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the real Estate articles:
- Commercial Real Estate Misconceptions: You Mean Location, Location, Location Was A Lie? (747 words)
- Commercial Real Estate Savings (278 words)
- Commercial Real Estate – Hard, Hard, Hard Money Loans (356 words)
- Common Builder Blunders – And How To Avoid Them! (552 words)
- Company Helps Families With Home Ownership (307 words)
- Computer Program Enables Investors To Analyze Property (265 words)
- Concrete Homes – Your Fortress In A Natural Disaster (422 words)
- Condo-hotels – New Hotel Phenomenon Set To Sweep The Philippines (690 words)
- Condominiums – Disadvantages Of Ownership (390 words)
- Condominiums – Should You Consider Purchasing One (358 words)
- Condos – The Way Of The Future (415 words)
- Condos Buying Guide- How To Invest In Superior Condominiums (508 words)
- Condotels Meet Investors: Business And Leisure Objectives (1280 words)
- Condotel Investments In The Philippines (786 words)
- Connecticut Real Estate – Pleasant Northeastern Escape (337 words)
- Considerations For A Landlord Before Proceeding To Evict A Tenant (794 words)
- Consider Alcudia And Pollenca For Your Dream Mallorca Property (488 words)
- Construction Loans (212 words)
- Content Ideas For Ads And Brochures When Selling Your Home (451 words)
- Contracts When Selling Your Home Without An Agent (457 words)
- Costa Rica Home – A Better Lifestyle For You And Your Loved Ones (647 words)
- Costa Rica Property – Choose The Right Location And Double Your Money Quickly! (695 words)
- Costa Rica Property For Sale – Prices Up 300% In 10 Years, And More To Come (773 words)
- Costa Rica Real Estate – Getting Rich In The New Real Estate Boom (720 words)
- Costa Rica: An Exciting Real Estate Investment Prospect (441 words)
- You Can Have A Nicer Home (413 words)
This quality product includes 26 real Estate articles with a total of 13782 words. The average length is 530 words.
BONUS for 25 real Estate PLR articles, #11:
Find an overview file _index-of-real Estate-articles.diz, that
- lists the real Estate articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted real Estate articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 real Estate PLR articles, #11 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about real Estate
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other real Estate articles
[yes] can be used as real Estate ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an real Estate ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative real Estate products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-real Estate-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable real Estate content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 real Estate PLR articles, #11 now!