Description of 25 seo PLR articles, #13
25 seo PLR articles, #13 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All seo articles are top notch and come with private label rights. The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the seo articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding seo content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the seo articles:
- Google Sitemaps – How Important Are They? (636 words)
- Google Sitemaps: Useful Seo Tools (559 words)
- Google Sitemaps :: Are They Or Aren’t They Lucrative Seo Tools? (624 words)
- Google’s Bigdaddy About To Take Control (531 words)
- Google’s Duplicate Internet Content Filter In Action (577 words)
- Google’s New Update – Is Google Bombing You? (834 words)
- Google Updates And Sandbox (343 words)
- Google Use Of Visitor Data In Rankings (406 words)
- Google – A Bit Of History (620 words)
- Grant A Tight Hub On Seo Delhi (365 words)
- Great Free Opportunity For Website Traffic Increase (410 words)
- Grow Your Awareness With Seo (410 words)
- Guidelines To Submit Your Site In Various Directories (446 words)
- Harnessing The Power Of Social Book Marking To Boost Pagerank And Gather A Massive Number Of Back Links To Your Website (563 words)
- Have You Polished Your Keyword List? (333 words)
- Hear That Knocking? That’s Seo With Business At Your Door (1274 words)
- Heave Web Value By Seo (360 words)
- Here’s 4 Quick And Easy Steps To Getting Your Website In Through Googles ‘back Door’ (544 words)
- Highly Effective Web Techniques For Free Traffic
Generation (691 words)
- High Paying Lateral Keywords (483 words)
- High Rankings – How Do Search Engines Fit Into Your Business? (863 words)
- High Search Engine Ranking Needs Concentrated Efforts (413 words)
- Hiring An Seo Company Versus In-house Seo (948 words)
- Hiring A Seo Professional (410 words)
- Holistic Search Engine Optimization (541 words)
This quality product includes 25 seo articles with a total of 14184 words. The average length is 567 words.
BONUS for 25 seo PLR articles, #13:
Find an overview file _index-of-seo-articles.diz, that
- lists the seo articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted seo articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 seo PLR articles, #13 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about seo
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other seo articles
[yes] can be used as seo ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an seo ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative seo products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-seo-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable seo content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 seo PLR articles, #13 now!