Description of 25 supplements PLR articles, #9
25 supplements PLR articles, #9 – brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All supplements articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the supplements articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality supplements related product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding supplements content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the supplements articles:
- The Facts About Anabolic Steroids (321 words)
- The Green Food Supplement Alfalfa (412 words)
- The Health Risks Associated With The Use Of Anabolic Steroids (303 words)
- The Hidden Dangers Of Taking Vitamins (333 words)
- The Immune System: Don’t Leave Home Without It (963 words)
- The Immune System: Eureka (869 words)
- The Importance Of Fat Soluble Vitamins A, E, D And K (838 words)
- The Importance Of Food Supplements (515 words)
- The Importance Of Vitamin B-12 Supplementation In A Vegetarian Diet (441 words)
- The Many Benefits Of Green Tea Extract (815 words)
- The Mystery Of Hgh. What Is Human Growth Hormone? (544 words)
- The New Ky-ani Sun-the Antioxidant Leader (659 words)
- The Next Vitamins (837 words)
- The Niacin Rush (365 words)
- The Polysaccharide Supplement – Better That Any Other Vitamin (373 words)
- The Research Into The Latest Supplements For Energy (439 words)
- The Right Way To Use Weight Loss Supplements (455 words)
- The Role Of Antioxidants In Good Health And Healthy Living (717 words)
- The Shell Game That Is The “proprietary Blend” Nutritional Supplement (1045 words)
- The Supplement Industry’s Best Kept Secret (661 words)
- The Truth About B Complex Vitamins (418 words)
- The Truth About Omega 3 Benefits (894 words)
- The Vital Importance Of Oxygen (808 words)
- Tips For Boosting The Body’s Immune System (383 words)
- Tired Of Calcium Pills? Try Calcium As A Candy (220 words)
- Without Zinc You Are Headed Towards Dementia Or Alzheimer’s (419 words)
This quality product contains 26 supplements articles with a total of 15047 words. The average length is 578 words.
BONUS for 25 supplements PLR articles, #9:
Find an overview file _index-of-supplements-articles.diz, that
- lists the supplements articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted supplements articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 supplements PLR articles, #9 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to supplements
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other supplements articles
[yes] can be used as supplements ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an supplements ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative supplements products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-supplements-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable supplements content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 supplements PLR articles, #9 now!