Description of 25 tennis PLR articles, #50
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 tennis PLR articles, #50
All tennis articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the tennis articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product was prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding tennis content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the tennis articles:
- Hines Ward 1998 Draft Day Pick (317 words)
- Historical Pro Basketball Players (693 words)
- History Of Baseball Uniforms In The Major Leagues (559 words)
- History Of Caddies (359 words)
- History Of Chess (441 words)
- History Of Golf (372 words)
- History Of Golf: Where Did It Originate? (504 words)
- History Of Soccer (829 words)
- History Of Soccer In The Us (466 words)
- History Of Tennis (648 words)
- History Of The New York Knicks (559 words)
- History Of The Samurai And Bodyguard Training That Became Jujutsu. (461 words)
- History Of The Striped Bass (389 words)
- Hockey Giant Is A Giant Hockey Retailer (390 words)
- Hockey Products accessories (507 words)
- Hockey Products apparel (494 words)
- Hockey Products collectibles (490 words)
- Hockey Products hats (510 words)
- Hole-in-one Golf Gifts (575 words)
- Holidays On A Farmhouse In Tuscany Italy (541 words)
- Holiday Vacation In Whistler Ski Resort (407 words)
- Home Gyms (379 words)
- Home Of The Cup (463 words)
- Home Sauna Options (368 words)
- Honduras Casinos (375 words)
This quality product provides 25 tennis articles with a total of 12096 words. The average length is 483 words.
BONUS for 25 tennis PLR articles, #50:
Find an overview file _index-of-tennis-articles.diz, that
- lists the tennis articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted tennis articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 tennis PLR articles, #50 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to tennis
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other tennis articles
[yes] can be used as tennis ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an tennis ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative tennis products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-tennis-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable tennis content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 tennis PLR articles, #50 now!