Description of 25 wealth Building PLR articles, #1
25 wealth Building PLR articles, #1: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All wealth Building articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the wealth Building articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding wealth Building content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the wealth Building articles:
- 0 Apr Credit Cards – Ok, What’s The Catch? (316 words)
- 0 Apr Credit Card – Is It Really Zero For Trouble? (559 words)
- 0 Balance Transfer Credit Card Are They Worth It (512 words)
- 0% Apr Balance Transfers Credit Cards: Three Top Choices (625 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Cards You Can Find (698 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Cards: A Smart Way To Save (543 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Cards: A Way To Eliminate Debt (555 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Cards: The High Interest Rate Solution (575 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Card Offers: Saving Money (622 words)
- 0% Apr Credit Card – Coping With Your Finances (781 words)
- 0% Apr Offers Are Not As Good As They Seem (565 words)
- 0% Apr: How Should You Choose Such Type Of Credit Card? (554 words)
- 0% Credit Cards: Are They The Real Deal? (498 words)
- 100% Financing – No Down Payment Home Loans For People With Bad Credit Or Past Bankruptcy (319 words)
- 101 Reasons Why Managing Your Own Money Is The Only Way To Build Wealth (1920 words)
- 101 Stock Market Investing – Finding Stock Market Industry Beta (370 words)
- 10 Advantages Savings Plans Have That The Forex Does Not (1201 words)
- 10 Easy Ways For Single Parents To Save Money (467 words)
- 10 Easy Ways To Stop Identity Theft (713 words)
- 10 Impeding Beliefs That Prevent You From Getting Rich (759 words)
- 10 Practical Steps To Becoming Debt Free In 3 To 5 Years (1270 words)
- 10 Reasons Why
The Evolving Information World Has Changed The Best Ways To Invest Money (1509 words)
- 10 Surefire Ways To Make An Investment Fortune, Part I (1954 words)
- 10 Surefire Ways To Make An Investment Fortune, Part Ii (1502 words)
- 10 Things You Can Do To Help Your Credit (403 words)
- You Can Get A Credit Card (602 words)
This quality product contains 26 wealth Building articles with a total of 20392 words. The average length is 784 words.
BONUS for 25 wealth Building PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _index-of-wealth Building-articles.diz, that
- lists the wealth Building articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted wealth Building articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 wealth Building PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about wealth Building
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other wealth Building articles
[yes] can be used as wealth Building ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an wealth Building ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative wealth Building products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-wealth Building-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable wealth Building content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 wealth Building PLR articles, #1 now!