Description of 25 web Design PLR articles, #26
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 web Design PLR articles, #26
All web Design articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the web Design articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding web Design content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the web Design articles:
- Web Site Design Color For You (502 words)
- Web Site Design Mistakes (489 words)
- Web Site Design Mistakes – Database Parameters In Urls (524 words)
- Web Site Design – Focus, Focus, Focus (449 words)
- Web Site Navigation (640 words)
- Web Site No Worries (458 words)
- Web Site Turn Ons (855 words)
- Web Writing Essentials (377 words)
- Well Again Thought For Web Design (353 words)
- What Can Get You Penalized? (219 words)
- What Clients Want (344 words)
- What Colour Combination Should I Use In My Website And How It Will Help Your Visitors On The Long Run (1091 words)
- What Comprises A Good Graphic Design? (419 words)
- What Does Your Logo Say About You? (474 words)
- What Is A Web Designer Anyway? (483 words)
- What Makes A Research-friendly Site? (517 words)
- What Makes A Web Design Superb? (342 words)
- What Seems To Be Missing In Your Web Page? (395 words)
- What Should You Do When Designing A Business Card Online (421 words)
- What Should You Pay For Web Design? (446 words)
- What’s The Fastest Way To Ruin A New Web Site (381 words)
- What The Font? Understanding Typefaces On The Web (1687 words)
- What To Look For A Graphic Design Company (416 words)
- What Your Website’s Homepage Needs To Have. (463 words)
- What You Need To Know About Css ! (1294 words)
This quality product includes 25 web Design articles with a total of 14039 words. The average length is 561 words.
BONUS for 25 web Design PLR articles, #26:
Find an overview file _index-of-web Design-articles.diz, that
- lists the web Design articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted web Design articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 web Design PLR articles, #26 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about web Design
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other web Design articles
[yes] can be used as web Design ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an web Design ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative web Design products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-web Design-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable web Design content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 web Design PLR articles, #26 now!