Description of 25 web Development PLR articles, #11
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 web Development PLR articles, #11
All web Development articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the web Development articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding web Development content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the web Development articles:
- Broadband Connections – Various Types (371 words)
- Broadband Deals – Is Contract Broadband For You? (580 words)
- Broadband Faq: Answers To Basic Questions About Broadband (540 words)
- Broadband Internet Tv (515 words)
- Broadband Internet: What You Need To Know, Part 1 (334 words)
- Broadband Internet: What You Need To Know, Part 2 (314 words)
- Broadband Providers In Uk – Leading Broadband Giants (403 words)
- Broadband Satellite Tv (460 words)
- Bt Broadband – Switching To Bt Broadband Provider (381 words)
- Bt Home Networking (336 words)
- Budget Web Hosting Analyzed (410 words)
- Building Quality Websites To Bring In Revenue Advertising (524 words)
- Build Your Own Hydroponics System (440 words)
- Build Your Own Notebook (664 words)
- Businesses Catching Up With Technology (746 words)
- Business Accounting: 7 Steps To The Best Software Solution (730 words)
- Business Card Scanner (315 words)
- Business Computer Rentals Guide (512 words)
- Business Websites Can Be Inexpensive. (549 words)
- Buyer’s Guide To Home Theater Systems (816 words)
- Buyer’s Guide: Getting The Best Plasma Tv (360 words)
- Buying And Using A Two Way Radio (542 words)
- Buying A Digital Camera? – Here’s Useful Tips To Help You! (404 words)
- Buying A New Computer 101: The Basics (319 words)
- Buying A Notebook For College (493 words)
This quality product provides 25 web Development articles with a total of 12058 words. The average length is 482 words.
BONUS for 25 web Development PLR articles, #11:
Find an overview file _index-of-web Development-articles.diz, that
- lists the web Development articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted web Development articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 web Development PLR articles, #11 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to web Development
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other web Development articles
[yes] can be used as web Development ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an web Development ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative web Development products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-web Development-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable web Development content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 web Development PLR articles, #11 now!